One More Day In Love

Harvey's pov
"Max are you sure?" I asked. "Yes Harvey I saw the passionate look in her eyes after you guys kissed!" Max tooled me for the tenth time. "No I mean are you sure she will say yes now?" "Of course she will! Do I need to explain again why I think?" He asked while frowning. "No I just don't know how to ask her." I say while looking at the floor frowning and blushing. "Say.... Ella I know you said that you were ready to date but.. I just can not wait anymore. So will you go out with me? And then she will go. Yes! Yes! Yes!" He said as he started to jump up and down. I laughed. "Maybe I should do it Monday?" I say looking at the floor. "Nope you are doing it right now. Or we could sing a song to her from our window and then you could ask her?" Then we heard rain. "Ok yeah let's wait for tomorrow because I want to play in the rain!" Max said as he graved our rain coats.
                 •                  •                 •
We rain outside and started dancing in the rain. We saw that more kids came out to play. I look't at Ella's house. She was in the window looking outside at all of us. Then I remember that she has no rain coat. I ran back inside and got one of my old rain coats. I ran back outside to her house. I knock on the door twice. She opens the door. "I knew you didn't have a raincoat so I brought one." I said while looking at her beautiful eyes. "Thanks." She said as I helped her put my old coat on. I graved her hand and danced her out to the street. She smiled and her eyes lit up with happiness. I started singing One More Day In Love to her. She stared at me with the cutest eyes in the planet. But then everyone heard a car and ran back to the sidewalk. I saw a car pull up to her house.