Church

Ella's pov
I woke up with Harvey's face staring at me. "Get up Ella." He tolled me. "5 more minutes dad!" I said as I smiled. "Do you think your dad can do this." He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder again. "Yeah." I laughed. "What about this." He put me down spinning me then pretended to drop me but graved me. "Oh hi Harvey!" I said as I smiled. We laughed.
• • •
I walk't in to church seeing Matthew's parents but no sign of him. I graved Harvey's hand for protection. He look't at me and smiled. I smiled back at him. "I will show you guys around the church." I tell Max and Harvey. "This is the main lobby." I said walking back to were we came in. We walked back to the kids hall. "This room is 4s and 5s. This room is the nursery. This is 2s and 3s. And this room is the children's church. And over there is the children's paster. We call him paster peat." We walk out from the children's hall. "That room is the main auditorium." I point to were all of our parents are walking in to. We walk to the back of the church. And this is the-." "Ella!!" Yelled all of my church friends. They all ran towards me and gave me a big hug. "Hey guys! I am going to be here for a few weeks visiting." I tell them as Max and Harvey stair at me and my friends. They all pull away from me. "Everyone this is Max and Harvey." I say pointing to Max and Harvey when I say there names. "Hi!" They all say. Harvey comes over to me and takes my hand in his. Paris realized that we were holding hands. "Are you guys dating?" She asked us. "Yep!" Max said coming next to Harvey. "Max don't make it worse!" Harvey tells Max. "What have I done?" We all walk in to the youth room. I am greeted by more friends. "Ella!" Said warren as I walked in. I ran to him and gave him a hug. Then I saw who was behind him. Matthew! "Hey Ella." He says coming closer to me. We shake hands. "Hey." I tell him trying not to say his name. I walk back to Harvey. I see him talking to Andrew. "Andrew!" I yelled as I ran over to him and gave him a hug to. "Hi Ella. I'm out of the boy house now. I was here last week and heard about you moving." I pull away from the hug. "Yeah I am here with 2 of my friends who live next to me. I will be leavening again in a month though." Harvey coughs. I turn around. "Oh yeah sorry. Andrew this is my boyfriend Harvey. He is one of my friends." I give Harvey a hug. Max comes running over. I look in the way he came running from. "Grant!" I yell to the guy I have not seen in 3 months. I run over to him. "Hey Ella I heard about you moving." He tolled me. "Yeah I am visiting for a month then going back to England. I brought some boys who are friends. There over there talking to Andrew." I turn around and see Jen my old paster. "Hey Jen!" I say walking up to her. "Hi Ella! You here to visit?" She asks me. I nodded. "I will be here for a month. I also brought friends I think there are talking to grant right now." I turn around and see Harvey talking to Matthew.
Harvey's pov
A boy came up to me and introduced him self to me. "Hi. I saw you talking to Ella?" He asked. "Yes. I'm Harvey? What's your name?" I ask him. "Oh my names Matthew." I freeze. "And by the way if you like Ella back off I am her man." He tells me. "Really cause I think Harvey and her are dating?" Max says from behind me. "Oh so you are the guys I have heard of from her brother." He says with a grin on his face. "Yes and if you try to even ask her out I will punch you right in the gut." I tell him before Ella comes up to us. "Hey Harvey!" She says as she stands next to me. "I see you to have meet." She says to me and Matthew. "Yes." I say as I take her hand. "Ok everyone time to come in to the worship room." I follow Ella in to a room with people on a little stage. They start playing music. Everyone starts to clap. Me and Max started clapping with everyone. A girl starts to sing. Everyone starts to sing with her. On the third song Ella put her arms up and her face turned sad. I looked across the room to see Matthew staring at me. "This was going to be hard."

New longest chapter I will put how many words after I say this.

848