Friends Embarrass Friends

Ella's pov
Me,Max,and Harvey were upstairs when we heard a phone's ringtone. "Not mine." Says Harvey checking his phone. "Not me either." Max says looking at his phone. "Then it must be mine." I tell them. I look at my phone and see who it is.

Hey Ella and Molly. I am out of school right now. Do not know about Myah and Kennedy! ~Abby:D

Nope we are both out~Kennedy ;)

yeah so anytime is good for all of us right now!~Myah:l

"Who is texting you?" Harvey asked me. "Oh some of my friends from Oklahoma. They want to video chat." "Ok you can use our computer!" Harvey says while standing up. "No it is fine I can wait till I get home." "No we want to meet people that we are going to be seeing in Oklahoma." Max tells me. "Ok let me text them."

Ok guys. I am at my neighbors house so you can meet them. And my username might be different so just make a group video chat and I will be there any minute from now. ~Ella :p

"Here you are Ella." Harvey says as he puts a computer down on my lap. "Thanks." I go on to the video chat app and look for Molly's account. I tap on her account and all my old friends pop up on the screen. "Ella!" They all yell. "Hi guys!" I say. "Who is that." Myah asks as she raises her eyebrows. "Oh I am Harvey and this is my twin brother Max!" Harvey says looking happy. "Yeah they are my neighbors." I tell them. "Wait the Max and Harvey?" Abby asks them. "Yep!" Max says. "Ella you are hooking up with famous twin boys!" Abby say. Me and Harvey start to blush. "No they are not dating and neither are me and Ella." Max tells them. "Well then she at least has a crush on one of you cause she blushed." Kennedy tolled them. "And Harvey blushed so." All my friends faces lighten up. "Ella and Harvey are dating!" Molly yelled. "No." I say. "Ella don't deny it!" Abby yells at me. "I am sorry girls but me and Ella are not dating." Harvey tells them. "Yeah all they have ever done is talk and...mmmm." Max started to mumble because Harvey through his hand over Max's mouth. I started to laugh and blush. "Well if you guys don't date then you two should." Myah tells us. "Yeah so Harvey asks her out right now." Molly says to us. "What!" Me and Harvey go. "Yeah Harvey just go for it." Kennedy says to him. "I don't know if I should." He says. I run over to him. "pretend ask me out." I whisper in his ear. "Ok." I go back and sit down. "Hey Ella. About what they said... Um want to go out with me?" My friends start yelling. "Sure" I say to him and go over and sit next to him. "Put your arm around her!" Abby yelled. I look't at him. "Ok" he said as he took his free arm and put it around me. The electricity feeling was back again. I still love it.
Harvey's pov
"Put your arm around her!" Yelled one of her friends. Ella look't at me. "Ok" I said. I took my free arm and put it around her. The electricity felling was back again. I still love it. Then Max licked my hand. "Max!" I yelled. "Everyone take a picture and print it out and keep it in a frame!" Max yelled as he jumped over to his bed. All the girls graved there phones and took pictures. "I'm sorry." Ella said looking sad. "It's ok. I'm sorry for Max." We both smiled. I look't at her eyes and saw something. I saw 3 kids a mom and a dad. I smiled even harder because I knew who the people were.