Ally's Special Day

~a few day later~
      Ally's pov
"Get up!" I shout to Ella. "I'm tired!" She says. "I'm going to get Harvey." I say. She springs up from her bed. "So you where saying?" She says. I laugh and throw her an outfit. She sighs and goes in to the bathroom. After waiting a little while she comes back in the room already. "Let's go wake up the boys!" Ella says. We run to the boys rom and open the door quietly. Ella goes over to Harvey's bed and I go over to Max's. "3....2....1." Ella whispers. I just on Max. "Wake up!" I yell. He instantly starts laughing from be hind me. I turn around and see him standing there. "I knew you girls where going to do that." He says. He comes over to his bed and sits down next to me. He puts his arm around me and I grab his hand. We look over at Ella and Harvey and see Ella on Harvey's shoulders. "This is why I have a boyfriend." Ella says. And we all start to laugh.
Ella's pov
"We are meeting the squad at 3 at the park right?" I ask Harvey as he takes me down stairs because I am still on his shoulders. "Yes." He says. "Another reason why I love you. You take care of my schedule." I say. Me and him both laugh. He runs over to the couch and throws me on it. "But I don't what to walk!" I wine like a 5 year old. "Go get your present for Ally. It's almost 3." He says. I look down at my watch and see that it is 2:43. "Fine!" I say and run back upstairs. I grab my gift for Ally and run back down. I run over to Ally, Max, and Harvey. "Piggy back ride?" I ask Harvey. "Can I have one to?" Ally asks Max. They both sigh and nod there heads. I climb up on Harvey's back and Ally does the same to Max. "On ward!" I say. Harvey and Max start running.
                •                      •                    •
We get to the park and the hole squad expect Matthew is there. And another girl. "Hi!" I say to the girls as we walk up to her. I get off Harvey's shoulders and actually walk over to her. "Hi." She says. "Oh, Ella this is my friend Aliyah!" Lauren says. "Nice to meet you Aliyah." I say. "Nice to meet you to." She says. She walks away from me and accidentally bumps into Matthew. "Hey!" He says as he drops the gift box he was holding. "Sorry." She says. She picks it up and hands it to him. Then he playfully punches her. She punches him right back. But a little bit to hard. "Oww." He says. "Oh I'm sorry!" She says. "There going to date." I say to Lauren. She nods her head and we go over to the squad.
                          Max's pov
"Time for presents!" Ella says. She hands Ally a box. She opens it.
Ally

"Ella what is with you and cameras?" Harvey asks her

"Ella what is with you and cameras?" Harvey asks her. "I don't know." Ella says and shrugs her shoulders. "Anyway my turn." Harvey says.
Ally