The Truth

Harvey's pov
Me and Ella got home to find the house empty besides Max still sitting on the couch. "I'm bored." Max says as we go over to the couch and sit down with him. I roll my eyes. Ella giggles. "Hey we never went swimming the first time Ella spent the night." I tell them. "Max can you though?" Ella asks Max. "I think I have a better idea." Max says with a grin
• • •
Ella is borrowing one of our moms less fancy outfit. One that can get wet basically. We walk out side. Max starts to look for the water balloons. Me and Ella start to help look. Ella finds them. "Found them!" She said. We took them inside and filled them with water. We walked back out side with a bucket full of them. "We should film." Max says. I go and grave the camera. I place it down at the side of the house. "Ok. Going in." I started to say as I pushed the record button. I ran back. "3...2....1" I whisper. "Hey guys! Today we just wanted to do a water balloon fight!" Max said to the camera. "Our good friend Ella is with us again." I said. "Yeah really good friend." Max said winking at me. I blushed. "Alright let's get to it." Ella said. She already had two water balloons in her hands. Me and Max turned to the camera with scared faces. Ella just laughed. She threw the first water ballon at me. It hit me splashing all over me. "Oh!" I yelled as she did. Max started laughing. "Max better stop laughing your next!" Ella said. Max face turned white. She started walking towards him. I picked a water balloon. I hit Ella with it. It hit her arm. "Ow! My arm!" She yelled. Max stayed there. I walk over to her. "Ella in sorry!" I yell. She turns around and throws a water ballon at my face. She starts to laugh. "Oh I am so getting you back. Max take the camera over to the pool!" I tell him. I pick up Ella and Max picked up the camera. I walked over to the pool with Ella wiggling in my arms. I reach the pool. "Ready Ella?" I ask her. She keeps on laughing. "I'm taking that as a yes." I say. I throw her in the pool. She comes up laughing. Me and Max laugh with her. "Harvey wait Max still has not got wet." Ella brings that it my attention. I still have a water balloon in my hand. I turn around. Max is gone. The camera is laying on the ground. "Ella dry your hands and get the camera." I tell her. She gets out of the pool and grabs the camera. "Oh Maxey!" I say. "I'm not here!" He yells from the bushes. Then smacks his head. Ella keeps laughing behind me. I turn around and put my finger to my lips telling her be quite. I walk very quietly up to the bush. I trow the water ballon at the bush. "Nope." Says Maxs voice from behind me. I turn around. He throws his water ballon at me. It hits me in my head. Him and Ella start to laugh. "You were on his team?" I ask Ella. "You threw me in a pool to be fair." She tells me. I smile and laugh with them. We put the camera back where we started. "Ok thanks for watching." I say to the camera. "Bye guys!" Max yells. I pick Ella up again. I run to the pool and throw her in. Max is behind me with the camera. Ella pokes her head up. "Bye!" She says waving her hand. Then Max turns off the camera. "I though we were going to say about you two in the video?" Max says once Ella gets out of the pool. "Oh." I said. Ella looked at me. "Maybe we should make a video on that right now to." I say. Ella starts to turn white. "O-ok" she says. "But first let's post this video first." Max say.
• • •
Me and Ella sit down on the couch that is outside. Max is holding the camera witch is pointing at us. "You guys ready?" Max asks. I look at Ella we both nod our heads. "Ok...3...2...1" Maxs says. "Hey guys me and our dear friend Ella have something to say." I talk to the camera. "We have been keeping the a secret for about a month." Ella say. "And we don't want people to be upset." Max said from behind the camera. "We're dating!" Me and Ella yell at the same time. "And if you want to know any questions we are going to do a younow in 10 minutes if you have any questions." I tell them. "Thanks guys bye." Ella say and Max turn off the camera. "Now time for the younow." Max say. "First upload." I remind him. He rolls his eyes
• • •
"Can any one here us?" Max yells to the camera. It quickly changes from 0 to 653 like normal. Then to 1k. "Ok sense everyone can hear us who came from our YouTube?" I ask everyone. People start to say.

I did!
I did but why would you guys lye?
No but I will go to it after this.

And one saying.

I did and I don't think I really like you guys anymore.

Some of them were nice.

I did! I am so glad for you 2!
I did. I ship you 2! #Hella
So happy for you Harvey!
Nice catch Harvey! 😉

I laughed at the last one. Max saw it to and laughed. "Well if you didn't come from there." I say. "We made a video telling you guys that me and Harvey are dating." Ella says before I can. I could hear hundreds of people gasping. "So if you want to ask them any questions you can." Max says. People start to ask right away.

How long have you been together?
How did you meet?
Did Harvey ask her or did Ella ask you

"I did ask Ella out." I said then turned to her with 'I'm the best' face. She rolls her eyes. "And if you are wondering how price charming asked me here you go. So about a month ago he texted me asking me if he wants to go to the park. And I said yes cause I was bored." She said look at me with the face I just gave her. My turn to roll my eyes. "So I went over to her house to pick her up." I said. "We walked to the park and once we got there it started to rain. We ran under a tree." She said. "And being us we started to laugh. Then I though we should go play in the rain. And before we when't out from under the tree. I asked her out." I said smirking. She rolled her eyes. I laughed. "We meet at our bus stop." Ella says. "That's not the truth." I think to myself. "What?" Ella asks me. Oops I said that out loud. "Um I kind of saw you reading at your window and I wanted to meet you." I tell her. She blushed. Max started to laugh. "Oh I have something to tell you Max." Ella said turning to him. "What?" He asked. "Ally is moving into the houses across the street." She tells him. Max starts to blush and turn white at the same time. "R-really?" He asks. "Yep." Ella said. Max fell on the floor. Me and Ella laughed.