A Baking Day

~one week later~
                      Ella's pov
I wake up and go to the kitchen and start making muffins. Half asleep Harvey comes tripping in. "Morning." I say to him. "Morning. What you making?" He asks. "Chocolate chip muffins." I say. "Let me help you." Harvey says. He comes over to me. "Thanks can you stir that up from me, while I get the pan greased." I say. "Ok." He says. He takes the spoon and start stirring. I spray the pan and take it over to Harvey. He has already fished stirring but I wanted to make sure. I stir just one little one and it was perfect. "Harvey can you hold the bowl?" I ask. "Sure." He says. He picks the bowl up and I pour all of the batter into the cups. "Thanks Harvey." I say as he puts the bowl down. "Your welcome." He says. Harvey grabs the pan and puts it in the oven. He grabs a skillet while I grab eggs and a cup. I crack 2 eggs and Harvey cracks 2 eggs. We put the eggs on the skillet and scramble them. "Bacon or sausage?" I ask. "Bacon!" He yells. I pull the bacon out of the fridge and start to cook it. The oven timer goes off and Harvey takes the muffins out. Then he goes back to the eggs. We finish making breakfast and Max and Ally somehow come out at the same time. "Morning sleepy heads." I say handing them a plait. I go over to Dug's and Cookie's food bowl and feed them. I go back over to the kitchen and get my breakfast.
                 Harvey's pov
"Ella I know what we can do today." I say. "What?" She asks me. "We should bake all day." I say. "That would be fun. There is a grocery store right next to the club house. Maybe we can go there and get ingredients?" She asks me. "Yeah because Ally and Max are going to go the arcade today." I tell her. "Ok I am going to go get a bag to take to kept the groceries in." Ella says getting up from her chair. She comes back in with a bag that looks like this.

 She comes back in with a bag that looks like this

"Let's go get some stuff!" Ella says.
          •                     •                   •
We walk into the store. We go straight to the baking mixes. We chose yellow cake, white cake, chocolate cake, red velvet cake, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, white cupcakes, Red velvet cupcakes, 2 things of pink frosting, 2 blue tubs of frosting, white frosting, plenty of sprinkles, eggs, and cupcake cups. We check out and head home. "Cakes first." Ella says
             •                •              •
"I think we made to much." I say. Looking at everything. "Maybe." Ella says.