Rivals

Before this chapter starts the 3 boy that are in the pictures are. First Max mills. Second Harvey mills. Third Matthew. And thanks everyone who has been reading from the beginning it means a lot to me!

 And thanks everyone who has been reading from the beginning it means a lot to me!

                 Harvey's povWe walk in to church and Ella is greeted by her best church friend Ally

Harvey's pov
We walk in to church and Ella is greeted by her best church friend Ally. I walk over to Andrew. "Hey dude have you heard about Matthew?" He asks me. "What about Matthew?" I ask him. "He is going to try to win Ella's heart today and ask her out so she will dump you." He says. I look over at Matthew grinning from ear to ear. "Can you help me with something?" I ask him. "Sure I don't really like Matthew eater so I'll help." He says. "Max!" I yell. "Hu?" He asked as he came over to me. I look over at Matthew. "Oh that bitch?" He says. "Shhh!" I yell at him. "Remember what Ella tolled us about those words?" I asked him. "Oh yeah." He says. "So hears the plain."
• • •
I saw Andrew walk up to Jen. I try to find Ella. I see her talking to a big group of girls. And see Matthew walking towards the group. I run over to Ella. "Hi Ella." I say as I walk right next to her. "Hi Harvey!" She says as she grabs my hand. "Aww you two are so cute!" Says her friend Ally. Ella starts to blush. I look over at Matthew who has when't back to hiding.
Andrew's pov
"Hey Jen." I say I walk over to her. "Hi Andrew!" She said. "What do you need?" She asked me. "So you know how Harvey and Ella are dating?" I ask her. She nods her head yes. "Well Harvey and Max wanted to know before praise and worship. If they could borrow the stage and sing a song on it?" I ask her. "Oh yeah sure just no bad words or bad thing." She says smiling in her happy way. "Thanks." I say as I turn around to look to see were Harvey is. I see him next to Ella holding hands with her.
Max pov
I wanted to help besides singing. So I walked up to Matthew. "Hey lad." I say. Matthew turns around. "Hi Max." He says with a smirk on his face. "Lay off my brothers girl!" I tell him. "Since when did you get in to this?" Matthew asked me. "Since I care about Ella and Harvey. And I don't mean the I want to date Ella. She is family to me. And Harvey's everything!" I yell at him. "Well she will only care about me soon." He said as he smile. "Sure." I say while rolling my eyes.
Harvey's pov
I look over at Matthew again. And see Max walking away from him. Max walks over to me. "Bathroom. Now!" Max yells to me. "Ella I will be right back." I say to Ella. I walk behind Max. We reached the bathroom. "What is it." I asked Max. He checked all the stalls. "That Matthew is a bitch and he does not even deserve to even look at Ella!" He yells. "Ok calm down." Andrew walks in at that point. "Jen said yes." He said. "How long till church?" I ask him. "Another 10 minutes." He says. Max was standing next to the wall with his head facing it. "What's wrong with Max?" Andrew asked me. "He made me come in here and said that Matthew is a bitch and does not even deserve to even look at Ella." I tell him. "He doesn't!" Max yells again. "Max calm down. We have to sing in a few minutes. What will make you feel better?" I ask him. "If Matthew was dead." He says to me. "Ok what really happens?" Andrew asks him. Max tells us what happened. He starts to calm down. We walk back in the room. And it's time to start church. The lights dim and Jen called us.
. . .
"Hi wired bridge youth group."I say. "We're Max and Harvey." Max said. "We live in England but Ella brought us here for a month." I tell them. "And Harvey and Ella have been hitting it off." Max says as he winked. "If you know what I mean." I blushed. "So we decided to sing a song for her." I say. "Ella!" Says Ally while she bumps Ella with her elbow. "Here you go." Said a guy named Grant handing Max a guitar. "Thanks." Max says. "Here we go!" I say.
Ella's pov
Harvey started to sing.
So I was siting there. The very first day of school. Wanted to impress you so I tried to act cool. But instead I made myself look like a fool. Doesn't matter cause I'm in love with you.
Max's starts singing with Harvey.
Oh. Oh with you. Oh. Oh with yooou. Oh with you. Look through my mind can you see us both dancing in the rain. Nobody is stoping us from looking insane. Crying cause we're laughing while the neighbors complains. Making memories that no one can ever change. Sharing ice cream and disco on a yam. Laughing in my arms till you know we're the same. One more day in love. More day in love.
Harvey looked at me throughout the hole song. I felt love in my heart for him.