A Wonder Full Night

~Tuesday~
Harvey's pov
We and Ella were in her room singing and dancing to elephant love.(video up top👆🏻) from moulin Rouge. Ella is singing Satine's part, and I am singing Christian's part. "And I-------I will always love you." I sang with Ella right in my face. "And I------I can't help loving you!" Ella sang to me. We finished the song and kissed just like they do in the movie. The door opens and we pull away from the kiss. "Did we interrupt something important?" Max says walking in with Ally. Me and Ella blush and Max and Ally laugh. "We will leave now so you two can get back to what ever you guys are doing." Ally says. They walk out of the room and shut the door. "What song now?" Ella asks. "Ribtide." I say. She plays the song and I take her hands and we start dancing around the room. We sing and dance for at least another hour and realize that it is dinner time. We walk oh of her room and go to the kitchen. We see Ella's mum standing there. "Hi kids. Do you want to go eat dinner at a pizza place?" She asks when we walk in. "Yes!" Me and Ella yell.
Ella's pov
We walk into the pizza place and a smell of pizza fills all of our noses. "Mmm!" We all yell. We walk farther into the pizza place. "Hi, what can I get you kids?" A lady asks us from behind the counter. "Can we have pepperoni and Canadian bacon, on a large pizza? And garlic bread?" I ask. "Sure. Here is your number. We will call it once your food is done." She tells us with a friendly smile. "Thank you." I say. Harvey takes the number card. We go over to a both and sit down. "So who is excited for camp?" Harvey asks. "I know we all are." I say. Max and Ally bod there heads. "What kind of stuff is there at camp Ella and Ally?" Max asks. I freeze. Those were the all most same words he asked me in the nightmare. "Um I am going to go use the bathroom." I say. Harvey nods his head and gets out of the both. I get out and walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and start crying. The nightmare is repeating in my head. He hand on mine. Him trying to kiss me. I cry harder thinking about it. I try to calm myself down. I get up and look in the mirror. All of the makeup that I had been wearing is on my chin. I take a paper towel and wipe it off. I finish cleaning my face and walk back out. Harvey gets out of his seat again. I get back into the both and Harvey sits back down. "And go karts. But that's all I remember." Ally says finishing the list of stuff from camp. "Number 15!" The lady yells. Harvey gets up from the both. He comes back seconds later and puts a stemming hot pizza down on the table. "Eat up." He says.
                       Max's pov
"Thank you so mush for the pizza Melinda." Harvey says to Melinda. "Oh Harvey I am just watching you. It is my job to feed you. Or else your parents won't let us take you to Oklahoma again." Melinda says. We pass a big store that reads target. "Hey kids do you want to have like a movie marathon tonight?" Melinda asks. "Only if we can stop by tarshay and get Josh's." Ella says. Ally's face lightens up when Ella says Josh's. "Ok we can stop by target." Melinda says. "It's tarshay!" Ally and Ella says. "Fine tarshay." Melinda says. We pull into the store I saw earlier.
                        Ally's pov
Me and Ella run in to tarshay. Max and Harvey are walking behind us to slowly. We run back over to them and push them faster. "You must really love this store." Harvey says. "It is my favorite store. Right behind Clair's." Ella says. We rush over to the candy isle. "Max Harvey go get a kart." I say. Then run away and come back with a kart. We start throwing candy in the kart. We go to the chip isle next. We throw Doritos, Pringles, Cheetos, and lays in the kart. "We have drinks at the house. So now all we need is." Max says. "Popcorn!" We all yell. We grab bags of popcorn and run to the movies. We get 6 movies and meet up with Melinda. "Mum we are ready." Ella says walking up to her. "Ok but if Harvey gets sick again do not blame me." Melinda says.
                    Harvey's pov
We get out of the car again and walk over to a tiny shack. "Ella what flavor are you going to get?" I ask her. "Batella. I suggest for you rainbow. That was my first one." She tells me.(batella=batman. I have my own language😂😜😋) Max and Ally go fist. Max gets tigers blood. Ally gets pink lemonade. Ella gets batman. And I decided to take Ella's advice and get rainbow. I see Ella take out her spoon and hold it while she eats the frozen ice by biting into it. "Ella why do you not use your spoon?" I ask her. "Oh it gets really messy at first if you use a spoon. I use it after like 10 bites." She says. I take my spoon out of mine and start to eat it like Ella. After the first bite I loved it. "Mmm." I say. "It is the best snow comes ever." Ally says. "Yeah." Me and Max say.
                        Max's pov
"Me and Max will set the sitting room up from the movies." Harvey says with out asking me. He looks at me with the go with it face. I nod my head. "Yeah we would love to." I say. "Well that is nice of you boys. Melinda says. She parks the car in front of the apartment. We all run inside. Me and Harvey go to the sitting room and Ella and Ally go to there room to get pj's on. We decorate the sitting room like this.

 We decorate the sitting room like this

Cookie came in the room and laid down. Dug came after her. "Ok we are done but we have to get our pjs on." I say to the girls from outside there door. "Ok." They say. Me and Harvey get our pjs on and go to the kitchen. We see Melinda putting the candy, popcorn, and chips in bowls. "Here you two go." She says pushing the bowls closer to me and Harvey. "Thank you." We say. We set up the bowls and run to the girls room. "Ok you two close your eyes." Harvey says. They close there eyes and we grab there hands. We walk to the sitting room and put our hands over there eyes. "Ok we get that you don't want us to see." Ella says. We both laugh. "Ok on 3." I say. "1..2..3!" Me and Harvey say. We pull our hands from there eyes. They both gasp and freak out.
                  Harvey's pov
Ella hugs me and kiss my cheek. "Harvey, Max you went all out!" Ally says. "We know." We say. "Well let's get watching!" I say.