Hey Guys!

So I wanted to take the 15 or 16 part and explain what will be happening in this book really.

So first. I am really sorry about my spelling I have dyslexia so I have been making this book to help me with it

Second. Yes I am a huge Max and Harvey fan! I have a fan account named @maxandharveybestfan

Third. I whant this story to end when it is Ella or Harvey's death. (Not real deaths of course!)

Fourth. I do not expect Max and Harvey actually to read this story. So if you go and tell them to read this story I do not really care. But I don't this they will take the time to actually read a love story about one of there fans and one of them.

Fifth. About all the names and characters that are in this story are people close to me.

Sixth. My family is not really separated. That was just to add drama. Cause what's a good story without drama?

Seventh. I only have one 100% fake sibling in this story. Witch is Brooklyn. I have a younger sister that is named Ruby. And I have always wanted to be the youngest girl in my family. So I made her older and changed her name.

Eighth. I am really single and I have not! Had my first kiss. But I have read a lot of story's on here to find out how to put a kiss in words.

Ninth. I don't know what to put next so comment some questions for me to answer!