Family

Ella's pov
I wanted to tell Harvey but I could not fine the time to text him or walk over. And when he came to my house and brought me over a coat. I was not waiting for him. I was waiting for my dad and brothers.
Harvey's pov
I look at Ella when the car when't to her drive way. "Harvey I was just about to tell you. My dad and brothers are coming to help us move in." She tells me. I look at her. "This is good I can ask her dad permission to date her now!" I think to myself. "Nice! I think I would like to meet them." I tell her. But really I just wanted to sing to her again.
• • •
We waited till her brothers and dad when inside there house before we when back out to the street. I saw her older brother and dad looking at me when they got out of the car. "I'm really sorry again for not telling you right away." Ella tells me. "Oh no it's fine. But you probably should be going home to help." I tell her. "Yeah I will. I will talk to you at the bus stop tomorrow! Bye!" She yelled to me as she runs home. I run over to Max about to tell him what had happened.
Ella's pov
I walk into my house and try to run upstairs without any noises. But I guess I was to loud. "Ella!" Yelled my dads deep voice. I turn around slowly. "Dad!" I say trying to show that I care but does not work. "Are you happy to see your old man?!" Her asked me while yelling. "Oh I was just going to go read so I am going to go do that now. Bye!" I yell before I turn around and finish running up the stairs. I walk to Brooklyn's room. "Brooklyn boys are here." I whisper as I knock on the door. "Ok make sure not to tell them I am in here." She tells me. "Yeah I won't dad already saw me though." I tell her then run to my room. I shut the door and lay on my bed. I breath deeply and exhale. It felt amazing when Harvey was singing to me. I pick up my phone and call Hailey. She picks up on the third ring. "Hello?" She asks. "It's me!" I say. We both laugh. "Ok down to business. What if I tolled you Harvey and I.... Kissed?" I say and she starts squealing. "Oh gosh really!" She yells. "Yes we did. And we have held hands 5 times!" I tell her. "And that's only the beginning."