Problems rezolved

Ella's pov
"Selena!" I yell. She turns around and her frowns grows more. She runs into the bathroom. I run in because she for got to lock it. "Selena, are you ok?" I ask her. She starts crying and sits on the toilet. "Selena?" I ask again. "I'm n-nervous." She whispers to me. "It's fine Selena." I tell her. She looks at me and smiles. "Now it is your day! Let's go back out there!' I tell her. Her smile grows more. I take her hand and we walk out.
                            Max's pov
"Food time!" Ella yells. We all laugh and go to the food table. We all pick out what we want and sit down. "You guys ready for performing?" Matthew asks me, Ally, Ella, and Harvey. "You bet!" Me and Ally say. "Couple goals!" They all yell. Me and Ally start blushing as they start laughing. "What songs are you guys going sing?" Andrew asks. "It's a secret!" Ella says. "Can you give us a hint?" Hailey asks. "Nope!" Harvey says. "Do you guys have to warm up?" Dylan asks us. "Actually yes we do. Let's do that right now." I say. We get up from the table and head to the back room.
Harvey's pov
We walk back out and walk up to the stage. We get ready and Max starts playing the first song on his guitar.
Harvey & Ella
So I was sitting there very first day of school. Wanted to impress you so I started acting cool. Then I made myself look like a fool . Doesn't matter cause I'm in love with you.
Harvey & Max
Ohh ohhh with you! Ohhh ohh with yooouu. With you.
Max, Harvey, Ally, & Ella
Look through my mind. Can you see us both dancing in the rain. No body is stoping us from looking insane. Crying cause we're laughing as the neighbors complain. Making memories that no one can ever change. Sharing ice cream and disco on a yam. One more day in love more day in love.
Max & Ally
So I was sitting there very first day of school. Wanted to impress you so I started acting cool. Then I made myself look like a fool . Doesn't matter cause I'm in love with you.
Ally & Ella
Ohh ohhh with you! Ohhh ohh with yooouu. With you.
Max, Harvey, Ally, & Ella
Look through my mind. Can you see us both dancing in the rain. No body is stoping us from looking insane. Crying cause we're laughing as the neighbors complain. Making memories that no one can ever change. Sharing ice cream and disco on a yam. One more day in love more day in love.

We end the first song and everyone claps. Then Max starts strumming the second song.

Max & Ally
When your legs don't work like they use to before. And I can't sweep you off of your feet.
Will your mouth still remember my love.
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks.
Ella & Harvey
And, darling I will be loving you till we're seventy.
And, baby my heart could still fall as hard as twenty three.
Ella, Ally, Harvey, Max
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious way.
Maybe just the touch of a hand.
Well, me - I fall in love with you everyday.
And I just want to tell you I am
Ella & Ally
So honey now.
Take me into your loving arms.
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
Max & Harvey
Place your hand on my beating heart.
Im thinking out loud.
Maybe we found love right where we are.
Harvey & Ella
When my hair is gone and my memory fades.
And the crowds don't remember my name.
When my hands don't play the strings the same way. (Mmm)
I know you will still love me the same.
Max & Ally
'Cause honey your sole could never grow old, it's evergreen.
And, baby, your smiles forever in my mind and memory.
Ella, Ally, Harvey, Max
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.
Maybe it's all part of a plan.
Well, I'll just keep on making the mistakes hoping that you'll understand.
That, baby, now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beading heart.
Thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Max finishes playing and everyone claps. We get off the stage and slow music starts to play. Ella goes and sits next to Ally. Max goes over to Ally and takes her hand. She waves to Ella and she just stays sitting. I walk over to her and bow. "May I have this dance?" I ask her in a proper voice. She laughs. "Yes you may." She says. She takes my hand and we walk over to the dance floor. We start dancing and smiling. I hear Max and Ally take a picture. We laugh and keep dancing. At the end of the song I hug her. "Ella who would have known we would be here. Hugging and dating?" I ask her. She smiles. "Who would have known?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long. But

This is the end of this book 😥

But I am making a sequel!

It is called feelings anymore?

It should be up tomorrow!

Bye for the last time on who would have known! 😭