More changes

Max's pov
"Ella we have to hurry! Harvey should be at the house now." I say to Ella. We spend up on our penny boards. We bust through the door but were surprised by what we see. "Ally?!" Ella asks. Ally was sitting on our couch crying. "Max can you go for a minute?" Ally asks. I nod my head and run up stairs. I walk in me and Harvey's room. Harvey was no wear to be seen. Then I saw a note on our desk.

Dear Max,
I have one more present to get Ella. Should be back around 6!

I roll my eyes and sit down on my bed. "I wonder why Ally was crying?" I think to myself. But then my door opens. Ella walks in with a sad look on her face. "What's wrong Ella?" I ask her. "Ally is moving back to Oklahoma."
                      Ella's pov
"What!" Max yells. "Don't make me cry again Max!" I yell to him. "I'm sorry!" He says. I sit down on Harvey's bed. "Ella, what if Ally moved in with us like you?" Max randomly asks me. "Maybe, I will go ask Ally." I say. I run out of the room and downstairs. "Ally, Max thought what if you move in with us!" I tell her. She jumps up from the couch grabs my arm and pulls me outside. She picks up my penny board and hands it to me. We start skating to her house.
Ally's pov
"Mum dad!" I yell as I throw the door open. "Ally start packing please." Mum tells me. "But mum wait what if I can move in with the mills and Ella? I can stay here!" I say. Ella walks in then. "We can share a bedroom!" Ella says. "Have you even asked the mills yet Ally?" Dad asks as him and mum are still in there bedroom. "Max and Harvey are doing that right now." I tell them. "If there mum and dad say yes. And if you really want to its fine with us." Mum says. Then Ella's phone goes off. We both look at it.

Harvey:
Mums ok with it!😝👍🏻🐼

"There ok with it! Me and Ella are going to start packing me!" I yell to them. Me and Ella run to my room and we start squealing. "You can get the suitcase I'm going to text the squad!" Ella says. "Maybe we can see if the girls want to have a sleepover before school. Because today is Saturday and school starts Monday?" I ask. "We would have to ask mis. Mills." Ella says. I run to my closet and grab the suitcase.
                        Max's pov
"Yes!" I say as mum say yes to Ally moving in. "But no more!" She says. "Ok!" Me and Harvey say. We run upstairs and Harvey texts Ella. "We should try to decorate the girls room!" Harvey says. "Remember the last time we did that?" I ask.

Flashback
"Done!" I say as I put up the last pillow on the bed. Ella walks in. "Surprise!" Me and Harvey yell. "Thanks guys." Ella says. "You don't like it do you?" I ask. "No, I love it!" Ella says as she try's to look happy. "This took us 3 hours!" Harvey says. "I love the efforts  you put in to it. Besides its the thought that counts." Ella say and walks up to Harvey and kiss his cheek.
End of flashback

"Hey I got a kiss from that." Harvey says. I roll my eyes. "Let's give it a try." I say.
                    Harvey's pov
"Done!" I say. Me and Max look around the room. "Hopefully we did well." Max says. "When should they be back from Ally's?" Max asks me. "5:30." I say. "So before dinner." Max says. "We can show them after dinner." I say. "Boys the girls are here!" Mum says. "We took 3 hours again." Max says. We run down stairs. "Go to the living room we will take your bags." Max says. We take her bags and they go to the living room. We run upstairs and put her bags in their room. We run back downstairs and go to the living room. Harvey sits down next to Ella and puts his arm around her. I do the same to Ally. "Now that is picture worthy." Mum says. We all blush and smile. "Max I'm going to send this to you." Mum says and my phone goes off. "Thanks." I say. "Now time to eat!"
                      Ally's pov
"Let's go to our room and get ready for the sleepover." I say. Ella nods her head and we get up from the couch and run to our room. We walk in and see.

"OMG!" Me and Ella yell

"OMG!" Me and Ella yell. "Oh hi." Max says from the desk. "Do you like it?" Harvey asks us. "We don't like it." I say. "We love it!" Ella says. "Really?!" Max and Harvey ask. "Yes! Now get out we are having a sleepover with the girls." Ella says. Harvey rolls him eyes and gives Ella a hug and kiss on the cheek. Max comes over to me and does the same. "Talk to you guys later." I say. "Bye!" They say and go to there room. Me and Ella start laughing.