A simple day or so you thought

Ella's pov
"Good morning!" I yell to Ally. "Ella!" She yells. "I'm sorry." I say and start to jump on her bed. "Ella please let me sleep!" She says. "Ok." I say and leave our room. I run to the boys room and see that they are gone. Then I get a text on my phone.

Harvey
Decided to hang out with some old friends! We will be gone till about 4

I sigh and quickly text him back.

Ella
Ok

Then I get another text.

Selena
Hi! I just wanted know if you would like to get some brunch with me? I can pick you up if it is ok with your mum

I smile and quickly text her.

Ella
I would love to! I live in a different house though. It is to the left of my old house. Just come over and I will hop in the car!

I quickly run to the bathroom and take a shower. I throw these clothes on.

I finish my eyeliner and run down the stairs

I finish my eyeliner and run down the stairs. "Mis. Mills I am going to meet up with a friend." I tell her. "Ok, I will see you later." She says. I see Selena's car pull up. I run out of the house and jump in the car. "Hi!" She says. "Hi." I say to her. "How is your morning so far?" She asks me. "Amazing, except that my friend did not get out of bed. And Harvey and Max when to hang out with old friends." I say. "Harvey won't cheat on you." She says. "How did you know I was thinking that?" I ask her. "I can tell. Also I went through the same situation. Except my Harvey did cheat. But I know Harvey. And trust me he won't cheat on you." She tells me. "Oh, what happen to your Harvey?" I ask her. "I will tell you inside." She says. We get out of the car and head in to the restaurant. We sit down and start talking. "So what happened?" I ask her once again. "First his name is Matthew. Well I found out and broke up with him." She tells me. "That's funny, I know this boy named Matthew and he use to be a player." I tell her. "That's funny. Anyway, a few years back I saw him again at college. And he told me he was sorry. I told him it was fine. But that we should still stay friends. And he was fine with it." She tells me. "And in the middle of that year I found out from someone that he still likes me. And i did to. So I went up to him and asked him if we could try again. And he said yes. And last week he proposed to me." She says. "Omg congrats!" I tell her. "I was wondering do you want to be my flower girl?" She asks me. "I would love to! But don't I have to be younger?" I ask her. "No, and we would love for Harvey to be the ring man." She says. "I bet he would love to! And if he doesn't I will make him." I say. She laughs. "Can I take your orders?" A lady asks us. "Sure." I say. We order and the lady goes away. "You and Harvey and a very cute couple." Selena says. "We get that a lot." I say. "Well it's true. You guys don't only love each other. But you like each other." She says. I give her a confused face. "Couples don't always like each other but they will always love each other. You guys always enjoy being around each other. That is very rare." She tells me. "Oh." I say. "And Harvey can sing. That's really good." She says. We both laugh. "When I was in the hospital. How was Harvey acting?" I ask her. "Well he came every day to see you. He stayed till at least 7. And Max said he was really upset. Why do you ask?" She asks me. "I don't know." I tell her. We finish eating and she takes me home. "Thank you so much again." I say to her. "Your welcome." She say and drives away. I go into the house and see Max. "Hi." I say. "Ella we need to go shopping!" He says. He pulls my arm and takes me outside. "I though I would never hear that." I say. "For Ally." He says. "Her birthday!" I say. "Is just in a few day yes I know. Now come on." He says.
Max's pov
"Now you have what you need. And I have what I need." Ella says as we come home. She runs upstairs to her room. Then the front door opens. "Up stairs." Harvey says. We run up stairs to our room and sit down on our bed. "What wrong?" I ask him. "I might have accidentally kissed a fan. And someone took a picture. And posted it." Harvey says. "What!" I yell. "Shh!!" Harvey yells. "Harvey why?" I ask. "Well I was walking. I was not looking and I ran into the fan and accidentally kissed her. While her friend was taking a picture of her." Harvey says. "Harvey!" Ally yells. "Oh no, Ally found out." I say. Harvey's face turns snow like white. He jumps up and gets under his bed. Then the door swings open. "Harvey I know you are under the bed!" Ally says. "Oh shit he is dead." I think to myself. "Harvey come out now!" Ally says. Harvey's face slowly comes out from under his bed. "You broke her heart Harvey!" She yells to him then leaves the room. "Your screwed." I tell him. He nods his head and gets out from under his bed. He gets up from the floor and leaves the room.
                          Harvey's pov
I knock on Ella and Ally's door. "Who is it?" Ally asks. "Max." I say in my best max voice. "Come on in." She says. It worked. I walk in and Ally starts to give me the death glare. "Ally can me and Ella talk?" I ask her. She looks at Ella and Ella nods her head. Ally walks out of the room and I sit next to Ella. "Listen I'm sorry Ella. It was an accident." I tell her. "How can I trust you?" She asks. "Ella we have never had this problem. Do we want to start it now?" I ask her. "No." She says. "Thank you, now can I tell you what happened?" I ask her. "Ok." She says. "I was walking and pulled a Ella." I say. "You mean you were not looking when you where walking." Ella says. "Yes, and I bumped into a fan. I accidentally kissed her while her friend was taking a photo." I tell her. "Harvey I'm just worried." Ella says. "About what?" I ask her. "Us." She says. "What happens when we are older. What if I have to move back to Oklahoma. What if-" she says but i start to kiss her. She kisses back. Our kiss lasts for 30 seconds then I pull away. "Don't think about the future. Think about right now." I say and take her hand. She starts crying. "What's wrong now?" I ask her. "I-I don't know." She says. I smile and put my arm around her. "Do you want to cuddle for a little?" I ask her. She nods he head. We lay down on her bed and I play music. Thinking out loud comes on and we both sing it in a whisper voice. "Ella that's our song." I say. "What about one more day in love?" She asks. "That's our other song." I say. Then I start singing.

So I was sitting there very first
Day of school
Wanted to impress you
So I started acting cool
Then I made myself look like a fool
Doesn't matter cause I'm in love with you

Then Ella starts to harmonize with me.

Oh with you, oh oh with yoouu
Look through my mind
Can you see us both dancing
In the rain
Nobody's stoping us from looking
Insane
Crying cause we're laughing
As the neighbors complain
Making memories that
No one can ever change
Sharing ice cream
And disco on a yam
(I think those are the lyrics)
One more day in love
More day in love

"I love you Harvey." Ella says. "I love you more." I say and kiss her forehead.