Wednesday Service

Harvey's pov
We walk into church. I immediately see Matthew sanding next to a girl. He looks like he is flirting with the girl. I guess Max and Ella were wrong. He see me and Max and starts walking to us. "Listen I am sorry about what has happened. I want to start over. Hi I'm Matthew I use to go to school with Ella before she moved to England." He says he puts his hand out for a hand shake. I shake his hand. "I'm Harvey Mills. Me and Ella have been dating for almost a year. And this is Max Mills, my twin." I say. "And I am now dating Ally." Max says. "Really. I just want to ask. Why?" Matthew asks. I look at Max. His smile turned to a frown. "Why would you say that?" Max asks. "Because I wanted to know. When I dated her it was because I though she was really nice." Matthew says. "Well she still is. And she is very pretty." Max says. "And I think we are going to go talk to Jen." I say. "Before Max beats Matthew up." I think to myself.
Ella's pov
I see Harvey and Max walk over to me, Ally, Allison, and Angelina. "Ella do you know what we are doing tonight?" Harvey asks me. "I heard we are waiting Mama Mia." I say. "Sounds like fun." Max says. "I saw Matthew talking to you guys. Is everything ok?" Ally asks. "Yeah. He wanted to start over so we are giving him one more chance." Max says. Allison and Angelina cough. "Allison, Angelina this is Max and Harvey." I say. "Max is the one wearing the hat." Ally says. "And me and Ella are dating. And Max and Ally are dating." Harvey says. Jen walks over to us. "Hey guys! Harvey I am so glad you are feeling better." Jen says. "Thanks Jen, it is nice to see you again." Max says. "You guys are going to camp with us. Right?" She asks us. "Yes we are. We all are really exited to." Harvey says. "Only 2 months till!" I say. "Ella loves summer camp." Jen says. I nod my head a smile hard. "Camp is always a great time." Jen says. "It sounds like fun." Harvey says. "It is." Me, Jen, Ally, Allison, and Angelina say at the same time. Max and Harvey laugh. "So we have heard." Harvey says. "This year we are thinking about letting you guys keep your phones. So you guys can take pictures and videos to remember." Jen says. "I never even knew we could not keep our phones." Max says. "Yeah. And Ella is Hailey coming again?" Jen asks me. "Yes she is. I really hope this year she will have enough courage to ask her parents about the church." I tell her. "Yeah, Hopefully. And Ella your mum told me something. I am not so post to tell you so don't tell her." Jen tells me. "Ok I won't." I say. "Well I think we are going to start the movie now." Jen says.