Scary Movie

Ella's pov
"Are you two love birds ready to watch a movie?" Max asked me and Harvey. "Sure what movie?" "Don't know let's look." We scrolled through Netflix. We decided on a scary movie. "I will go make popcorn!" Max yelled as he stood up and walk't out of the room. "Ella I'm sorry that Max made me do that. Harvey said looking at the ground upset with a frown on his face. "It's ok. To be honest I kind of liked kissing you even though it was little." His face brightened up after I tolled him. "Really? I to be honest liked it to." He said as he cheeks turned bright red. "I hate scary movies." I tolled him. "Don't worry I will protect you from anything that could every harm you." He said. My face felt so hot now from blushing I was about to start sweating. "Thanks Harvey." "Any thing for you Ella." He said as he put his fingers through my own.
                    Harvey's pov
I men't it when I tolled her I would protect her from any thing that could harm her. I think I actually love her. Max was back to fast before I could tell her how I really feel. "Popcorn. And water are here now!" Max said as he brought the water and popcorn in to our room. "Wait before the movie I need to take my contacts out just in case I fall asleep." Ella tolled us. "Ok" I said "bathroom is down the hall to the left." As soon as she left Max started the questions. "Did you guys kiss again? Did you tell her you love her? Did you say you are sorry?" "No,no,yes. And I tolled her that I will protect her against any thing that could harm her!" I tolled Max as he rolled his eyes.
                         Ella's pov
I took my contacts out fast because I wanted to be siting next to Harvey again. As I walk't back to the room Max graved the remote and started to play the movie. In the first 10 minutes I was already scared. "Ahhhh!!" I yell as I hide my face in Harvey's chest. I can feel his heart beating. I soon felt comfortable and fell asleep.
                       Harvey's pov
Ella got scared from seeing a ghost pop up out of nowhere. "Ahhhh!!" She had yelled before she threw her face at my chest. After a few minutes I realized she was asleep and that I should not move. I gently lay back on the couch to watch the movie better but soon fall asleep as well.