Chuch Again

Harvey's pov
I woke up from my bed with my head pounding and throat hurting. Ella comes in my room. "Harvey get up we have to go to church." She says. "Ella." I choke out. She turns around from the door. "Harvey are you ok?" She asks. I shake my head no. "I will go get my mum."
                        Ella's pov
"Harvey you have a fever. You can't go to church today." Mum says. "I'm staying with him." I say. "Ella you have to go to church today." Mum says. "No I am staying with Harvey." I say. "Ella you are going to church and that's it." Mum says. "I will stay with him." Max says. "I will text you every 10 minutes." He says. I finally give in and nod my head.
                   Matthew's pov
I see Ella walk into church. I slap myself to see if I was dreaming. Nope not dreaming. I don't see Harvey. "Maybe they broke up?" I think to myself. I see Ally come in after Ella. No Max or Harvey. I walk over to them. "I see your visiting again." I say. Ella rolls her eyes, flips her hair, and walks away. "Well some on is on there period." I think to myself. "Go away Matthew." Ally says to me. She goes over to Ella. I walk back over to them. "Listen I am sorry that I made you mad. But I wanted to ask. Where is Max and Harvey?" I ask them. "Harvey woke up sick so had to stay home. And I wanted to stay home with him but mum did not let me. So Max is there with him right now." Ella says. I nod my head. "Make sure to tell them I am sorry." I say. I walk over to Ryan. "Ryan come to the bathroom with me." I tell him. We walk to the bathroom. "Ryan I have another plan for Ella to like me." I say. "What is it?" He asks. "I am going to make Ella jealous. Like she made me with Harvey." I say.
                       Ella's pov
Me and Ally walk into praise room and sit down with our friends who are also twins. Angelina was in the bathroom so we start talking to Allison. "So are you guys going to stay long enough for camp?" Allison asks us. "Yeah, Harvey and Max are coming to." I say. "We are really exited." Ally says. Angelina comes running in. "Guys, I head Matthew and Ryan talking in the boys bathroom.!" She says once she is in front of us. "What did they say?" I ask only because I want to know if I can embrace Matthew with it. "Matthew said he is going to make you jealous. What ever that means." She says. Me and Ally look at each other. "We know." Me and Ally say. "And if he can make a plan." I say. "So can we."
Max's pov
"I have not texted Ella the hole time. I wonder why she is not calling me?" I think to myself. Then I hear my phone's ring tone. I have a text from Ella it reads.

Matthew is planing to try to make me like him. Again🙄

I laugh a little at the end. I text her back almost immediately.

I am going to beat him up. Especially after what Ally told me.

She texts back.

No violence! Max do you want to really brake your leg again?

I roll my eyes and turn my phone off. "Harvey. You have to get better before Wednesday!"