Goodbyes

Ella's pov
I wake up Sunday morning. This time instead of Harvey in my face. He is laying down next to me. "Harvey?" I ask him. "Oh Ella I wanted to sleep in here. I forgot to wake you up and tell you." He tells me. I get out of my bed and see the suitcase. I frown and try to hold back the tears. Harvey comes over and holds my hand. I start to cry. "I want to go home but at the same time I want to stay." I tell him. "Don't worry Ella we will get through this. Together." He tells me. I turn to him and smile. Then the door opens and a phone sticks through the little part that is open. Click! We heard it go. "Max!" Yelled Harvey. "I know I have a twenty second start because of my foot!" Max yells from down the hall. I laugh. Harvey takes after him. "I thought I got twenty!" Max yelled. "I changed it." Harvey tolled him.
• • •
We walk back to the youth room at church. "I-I can't believe this is probably the last time I will see this place." I tell Max. "I am so glad that I will never see Matthew again after today." He tells me. I smile. "Thanks Max." I say. "Welcome." We hug then I go back over to Harvey. "Plan in action." I tell him. He smiles.
Max's pov
After Ella goes back to Harvey I go to find Andrew. I spot him. He is talking to Ally. "I can't believe that today is the last day I will ever see that pretty face." I think to my self. Ally comes up to me.
Ally's pov
I walk up to Max because today is the last day I might ever see him again. "Hi Max." I say to him. "Hi Ally. How are you doing?" He asks me. "Oh just dying inside cause right now might be the last time I talk to you." I want to say. But "good." Comes out of my mouth. "Good. I leave tomorrow for home." He tells me. "Yeah I know Ella told me." I tell him. "Oh. Um I was wondering if I could have your phone number for when I am in England?" He asks me. I blush a little. "Oh sure." I say. I give him my phone and he gives me his. "Thanks." He says as I give him his phone back. "Welcome." I say before I walk away and see Ella and Harvey with there phones up. Laughing and smiling.
Harvey's pov
Me and Ella decided to take pictures of Ally and Max. Ally saw us though when we had stopped so we could go get some pancakes. Because at her church the first Sunday of the month they hand out pancakes. We walk over to where they are giving out the pancakes. "Ella!" Ally yelled. "Big sis!" Ella yelled back to her. They ran up to each other and hugged. Once they were done hugging they pulled away and started crying. Max hobbled over to me. "Girl emotions." He says while rolling his eyes.
                      Ella's pov
After me and Ally stopped crying we started talking. "What happened to Max's foot?" She asked me. "Oh he tried getting in a fight with Matthew and he lost." I tell her. "Do you know if Savannah is here?" I ask her. "Yeah over there." She points to one of my old friends. "Ok watch this." I tell her. I walk over to Max and carefully start to take his hat off. Once it is off I run over to Savannah. "Savannah take this hat and do not give it back to that boy over there." I tell her. "Ok." She says to me. Max starts to walk over to me. "Ella you know where my hat is?" He asks me. "Nope." I tell him walking away. I walk over to Harvey. "Nice job." He tell me. "Thanks." I say as I sit down next to him. I watch Ally head over to where Savannah is keeping Max's hat from him. Max turns around from getting his hat and runs into Ally. They both stood there in shock. Me and Harvey stared to laugh and take pictures. Jen came over to me and Harvey. "Hey guys! I am so sad that you guys are going back to England." She tells us. I get up from the chair and hug her. "Thanks Jen we will miss you to." I tell her.
                 •                •                •
We walk out from the church for the last time. My eyes were red. I grave Harvey's hand. I put my head on his shoulder. "It's ok." He says. He kisses the top of my head. "I know and I can't wait to be home." I tell him. He smiles his cute smile. I smile back.
                   Harvey's pov
Ella is finally calling England home. I could not be more happier.