Forgetting

~may 4th~
                    Harvey's pov
We are leaving today for Oklahoma again. Ally is coming with us to. I run down the stairs already dress and ready. "Mum, let's go!" I say. Everyone is in the car expect for me and mum. "Harvey do not rush me!" She yells to me. "Yes ma'am." I say. I run to the front door and open it. Max rolls down his window so I can hear him. "Dad look at that! We are in the car before Harvey for once!" He says. I roll my eyes and get in the car.
Ella's pov
Today is my birthday!(today is not actually my b-day btw) I get up from my bed and get ready. I get dressed in.

To express my okie self

To express my okie self. I grab the backpack Harvey gave to me for Christmas and put earbuds, sunglasses, a portable charger, Harvey's hoodie, and my dairy in the backpack. I run down the stairs and stand in my driveway. I text Ally to meet me at my car. I see Ally running to me with her suitcase right behind her. "You ready?" I ask her. "You bet. And happy birthday." She says. I take her suitcase and put it in the trunk with mine and mums. We get in the car. "I still can't believe that your parents let you come by yourself. Of course with us." I say. "Yeah. Especially beaches Max is coming to." She says. I nod my head and hear my mums door open. "Who's ready?" She asks. "Us!" We both yell.
Max's pov
We all sit down and grab all of our phones. "Pokemon go." Ella says. We all nod our heads. Ella keeps looking at Harvey like he is so post to say something. She decides to not care and goes back to Pokemon. I lean over to Ally. "Hey is Ella mad at Harvey or something?" I ask her. "No. But I am pretty sure Harvey has not said happy birthday to her." She tells me. "Oh. Well when is her birthday?" I ask her. "I am guessing you both forgot. Today is her birthday." She tells me. I freeze in place. "Maybe Harvey is planing something he did not even tell me about?" I think to myself. "I am going to text him."
Harvey's pov
I reach in my bag and realize I forgot my headphones. "Ella." I say to her. She takes one of her earbuds out. "Yeah." She says. "Can we share earbuds?" I ask her. "Sure." She says smiling. She gives me the earbud she took out. She plays ribtide and looks at me. We both start to sing and dance to it. After the song ends we both start laughing.
                       Ella's pov
Even if Harvey did forget my birthday singing and dancing with him is fun.
Harvey's pov
While me and Ella are singing and dancing my phones ring tone goes off. I open it and see a text from Max.

Guess what day it is!

I roll my eyes.

Max its May 4th

I text him. He immediately texts me back.

I'm surprised you don't remember your gf b-day

I freeze. "That's why Ella is wearing a dress!" I think to myself. I slowly look at Ella. "Harvey is everything ok? You are acting a bit strange." Ella tells me. "Um actually not really Ella. I am sorry that I forgot your birthday." I say. "Harvey its fine. I was going to tell you . But I wanted to see how long till you remember." Ella says. Her smile grows by 10. Then ride comes on. We both start singing and dancing. When it comes to the rap part I start to rap it. Ella try's but mess up. "Harvey stop showing off!" She says. I just start saying it faster. "Your to fast." She says as she starts to pet my hair. (Who else has seen that younow?😂) We both laugh and smile.
Ally's pov
I look back over at Harvey and Ella. Either a wizard has been here, or Harvey remember. They were both singing and dance. Then they both started to rap. But Ella fails. "Harvey stop showing off!" She says. He just speeds up. Ella starts petting him hair. "Your to fast." She says in a concerning voice. "Ella I'm not sick." Harvey says. "Yes you are. You have rapatosis! It makes you rap to fast." Ella says. The both burst in laughter and giggles. Everyone turns around and looks at them. That makes them only laugh more. I see Max with his phone out. He takes a picture and puts his phone away. "You are so weird." I say. "Yeah. I know." He says back to me.
Ella's pov
We drive up to the apartment complex. It starts pouring rain. I look in the back of the car to see Harvey and Max looking. "Here." My mum says. We all get out of the car and run to the apartment. "This is nice." I say walking in. "We will go get the suitcase." Max and Harvey say. The run back out the door. My mum comes in with her suitcase. And the boys follow behind her. "Ok Ally and Ella get that room." Mum says pointing to the door to the right. "Max and Harvey you get that one." She says pointing to the door to the left. We all run into our rooms. Sense we are staying for the summer me and Ally decide to decorate it. In the end it turn out like this.

"I like it

"I like it." I say. "Me to." Ally says. We walk out and see the boys in the kitchen. "Ella, I though we were going to be at your dad's house?" Harvey tells us. "Oh um we decided that it would be better to be with out my dad." I say. "Who wants to watch a movie?" I say trying to brake the tension. "We do!" They all say.