The First Move

Ella's pov
I woke up with a bright light in my face. "Brooklyn!" I yell but then remember that she is at a friends house. I look at my window. I left the blinds open! Dang! I quickly get out of bed and took a shower. I go in to my closet and pick out a white t-shirt and pick shorts. I go to the bathroom and put a little bit of makeup on. I brush my matted wet hair. The blow dry it and straiten my it. I walk down the stairs and was greeted by my mom. "I will pack your bag and send it over there in a few hours for when you guys get home. They said you guys might go swimming so I will pack your swimsuit. She says as I get my white converse on. "Ok. Thanks mom I love you and I will call you at 9 to tell you good night." I kiss her cheek and give her a side hug and run next door. I knock on the door because Tilly might be asleep. The door swings open. And Tilly is there to greet me. "Ella!" She yelled as she runs to give me a hug. "Hi Tilly!" I tell her. "Where is Max and Harvey?" "There upstairs discussing some secret plan that I am not so post to tell you about." She whispers to me. "Ok I won't tell any one." I tell her. "Is Ella here yet Tilly?!" I hear Harvey yell from up stairs. "Yes! She is down here waiting for you guys and dad!" She yells back to him. "Ok. I will be down in a few!"
                 •               •              •
While we where in the car Harvey starts to talk to me"Here's the order of the songs we are doing." Harvey hands me a peace of paper
Rip Tide
One more day in love
Fight song
Pompeii
Cooler than me
I knew all the songs by heart now. "Ella what's your favorite song on the list?" Max asked me. "Definitely a tie between Rib Tide and One More Day In Love." I tell them. "And what is your favorite song of all time?" Harvey asked me. "Sit Still Look Pretty." I tell them. "Oh and by the way our dad always records us." Max tolled me. "Oh..... Ok." "Here!" Yelled there dad. I look't at the city. It was beautiful. So romantic and beautiful.
                Harvey's pov
I was finally going to do it. I look't at Ella while she was looking out the window. Her right hand was on the seat. I waited a few minutes then decided it was time. I moved my left hand closer to hers. Our hands were so close now I could fell the heat of her hand. I put my hand down. She turned around. I look't at her Hazel eyes and her beautiful strawberry hair.
                   Ella's pov
I felt something on my hand I thought it was a bug or something so I turned around but saw Harvey's hand on my own. My hole body felt hot. His touch on my hand felt like electricity going through my arm. I loved it.