Helping

Harvey's pov
"Good morning!" Ella says shaking me up. "What time is it?" I ask. "6 in the morning." Ella says. "It's to early!" I say as I shake my hand at her. "I am getting you all ready for school." Ella says. "What?" I ask. I look up and see everyone wake. "I thought you meant it was the first day of school." I say. "Oh no. I am just getting you guys use to waking up early." Ella says then smiles.
                      Ally's pov
I am sitting down in my bed when I get a call on my phone. "Ally?" Harvey's voice says. "Yeah?" I ask. "I need help. Me and Ella's one year is in less then 2 weeks! And I have no idea what to get her!" He yells in to the phone. "Ok Romeo calm down first. Second, what do you want to give Ella?" I ask. "I really want to get her a promise ring." Harvey says. "Aww that so sweet!" I say. "Yeah, meet me at the mall in 10." Harvey says. "I never said yes to helping you." I say. "Will you help me?" He asks. "Of course!" I say. I hang up the phone and go out side. I grab my penny board and start heading to the mall.
                  Harvey's pov
"Hey Harvey." Ally says to me as she skates up to me. "Hey Ally, you ready to go?" I ask. "Yep!" She says. We walk in to a jewelry store. "Hello how may I help you?" A lady asks us. "Oh where is the teen promise rings?" Ally asks. "Over here follow me." The lady says. We follow her over to a big cabinet. "Here you two are. Come get me if you need anything." She says then leaves to another customer. Me and Ally start looking. "How's this one?" I ask Ally showing her two rings. "Ella won't like that." She says. I put it back and start looking again. "What about this one?" Ally asks showing me just one ring. "I want to have 2." I say. Ally puts it back.
                     Max's pov
"Max?" Ella asks as she comes in Harvey and my room. "Yes." I say. "Harvey's not here right?" She asks. "Yeah, why?" I ask. "I need help finding Harvey's one year gift." She tells me. "Easy, get him chocolate." I say. "Max." Ella says. I turn to here. "Fine I'll help you." I say. "Thank you!" Ella says. "I heard Harvey saying the other day that he want a new bible. With his name ingrained on it." I tell her. "But that is not special enough!" Ella says. "God Ella you and Harvey try to impress each other to much!" I say and fall in my bed. "We just try to show our love!" Ella says. "That's it!" I say. "What?" Ella asks. "You should get him a promise ring!" I say. "Max that is the best idea ever!" Ella says. "Let's go!" She says as she grabs my arm. "What?" I ask.
                      Ally's pov
"Harvey what about his one? If we can find the other half?" I ask Harvey. "Yeah, that would be perfect! It looks like the girl half." Harvey says. "Let's ask the lady." I say. We walk over to the lady that we talked to early. "Ma'am do you have the other half to this ring?" Harvey asks. "Oh, the other half was stolen. Some of the workers here think that it is at the other jewelry store." She says to us. "Gabby stop telling those kids tall tales!" A man says. She rolls her eyes then smiles at us. "Well we will take this one and try to find the other one." I say. Harvey pays for the ring and we start walking around the mall trying to find the other jewelry store.
                         Ella's pov
"Max I think I found it!" I say. Max walks over to me and looks at the ring I found. "Looks like the guys one." He says. "I will check out now." I say. I walk to the cashier pay for the ring then me and Max walk out. "Have you hear all the hate Harvey has been getting?"(he is really getting hate and I am really mad because of it!😡) Max asks me out of nowhere. "No, what kind of stuff?" I ask. "People are telling him to died. It's kind of sad. He says he is fine but I can tell he is not." Max tells me. "Just him thought?" I ask. "Well I am getting a little hate. But nothing like him. You should see all the posts on Instagram about it." Max says as he takes his phone out. He shows me a hole bunch of fan accounts that have been posting about him. "We're did this start?" I ask. "You now really. Then it went to musicl.ly. Then you tube. And now even our Instagram." Max tells me. "We should do something about it." I tell him. "Ella the fans are. Besides the best we can do is be with Harvey." Max tells me. "What ever you say Maxey!" I say the name that Ally calls him. "What ever Ella-umbrella!" He says as he uses my nickname for Harvey. I punch him playfully in the arm. "Only Harvey can use that name!" I say to him aggressively. "Why?" Max asks. "Because." I say. Max rolls his eyes and we walk out of the mall.

So basically you can tell that Harvey and Ally could not find the ring. And Harvey just decided that it was ok.

Sorry I have to summarize it up. But I have not updated in a while so I wanted to.

By the way the end will come into play soon with the Ella-umbrella!

Love you guys so much bye!