Old Memories

Ella's pov
"Hey do you still have the hoodie I gave you last week?" Harvey asked me as we got off the bus."Yeah it's here in my bag." I say. Then put down my bag and get the hoodie out. "I know this sounds rude but can I please have it back?" He asked me. "Oh yeah sure." I say as I hand it back to him. "Thanks. By the way my family wanted to invite yours over again for dinner and make it a tradition to have you guys over very Monday for dinner." "Yeah we can definitely be there. But my brothers probably won't come." I tell him. "Oh well I meet Tate this morning so I can meet your younger brother soon." He tells me while looking in to my eyes. "Yeah. And by the way his name is Max." I say as he starts to grin. "Really that's so cool!"
• • •
I walk in the door and go to my mom. "Hey mom the Mills invite ALL of us for dinner tonight." I tell her as I grave a apple. "Oh that will be nice. They all can meet the boys." She says as she puts the pans away from the dishwasher. "Yeah I will go tell Brooklyn and the boys." I run to Tates room in the house and knock on the door. "What!" He yells to me. "We are going to the neighbors house attendance necessary!" I yell to him. "Ok what time?" "5 tonight! And dress like you care that you are there." I tell him as I run to Max's room. "Max we are going to the neighbors house at 5." I run to Brooklyn's room. She comes out before I even knock. "I will tell dad." She tells me. "Ok we are going-." "-To go over there at 5 got it." She finishes my sentence. She runs down stairs and talks to dad. I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower then throw on my Best Day Of The Week shirt on from Oklahoma and jean shorts. I straighten my hair and put on a necklace from my aunt with a dolphin on it. I put my heart shaped sunglasses on to finish the outfit. I look at my phone and see a text from Harvey.

Hey bring over homework. You guys are going to stay afterward for a few hours so we can work together on homework! :P

I quickly text back.

Ok see you in a hour :P

I smile and realize that I have not texted any of my friends from Oklahoma in a week. I open my phone again. I texted Molly, Myah, Abby, and Kennedy on a group text.

Hey guys miss you. I know you guys are probably on the bus or is about to leave school but I wanted to tell you. Maybe we all can video chat later :) ~Ella:P

I smiled at what kind of friends I have. Molly texted back first.

Love to! What time is it in England so we can work a time out? ~Molly :)

I text her back immediately.

4:12. I have to go somewhere at 5-7 or 8. So maybe we can at. Around 3 for you guys. ~Ella:P

She texted back a few seconds later.

Yeah that would be great! Btw you have your time wrong they are all at school I am home sick!~Molly:)

I look at my watch and do the math again. I text her back.

Oh yeah sorry! Hope you feel better! I might be at someone's house when we talk! Bye!~Ella:P

I look at the time again. 4:36. "Time really does fly!" I think as I go down stairs and get my black converse on.