The Plan. Part 2

Harvey's pov
I ran next door and knocked on the door. Mr.Johnson opened the door. "Hello sir. Is Ella ready?" I ask him as I see a beautiful girl come down the stairs. "Hi Harvey. Dad I am going to go with Harvey to the park for a little while." Ella tells her dad as she shuts the door on him. "So. How is you weekend so far?" I ask her while we are walking. "Oh good just packing for when we go to America for a few weeks." "Oh yeah I am excited for that. I can't wait to meet more of your friends." I tell her while I smile. "Yeah and they will love you. And by the way the people that you will meet at my old church are probably going to call you family as well even though we will only be there for a few weeks." She tells me as we look up in the sky and see clouds. All apart of the plan. "We should probably run to the park so we wont get rained on." I tell her as I start jogging. "Sure but not that much cause I have severe asthma." She tells me. "Ok."
                •                •             •
We walk up to the park and it starts pouring. "Ahh!" Ella yells. "Come under this tree!" I yell to her. She comes running after me. Once we are both on the ground under the tree we start laughing. Ella scutes closer to me without noticing. "That's was so funny." I say as I finish laughing. "Y-yeah." She says while she keeps laughing. "Want to go play in the rain?" I ask her. "Of course!" She tells as she stands up. I stand up and grave her hand. "Before we do I want to ask you something." "Ok what is it?" She says her eyes staring in to mine. "Ella Johnson.... Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her. Her face lights up. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She says as she jumps up and down like Max said she would. I pull her close to me. We hug. "I love you Ella you are my everything." I whisper in to her ear. "I love you to." She says as she pulls away from the hug and kiss my on the lips. "Your my little umbrella Ella." I tell her. "And your my little harvsicle!" I hug her again. "And this is for you." I tell her as I take off my hoodie and give it to her. She smiles then puts it on. Then we run out to the rain.