Pranks

~1 week later~
                    Harvey's pov
"And we are done!" Dad said as we sing the last word. "Thanks dad!" Max says as he runs in the house. "I guessing I am helping edit now." I say. "No I will go get him." Dad says. "Ok." I say. I run upstairs to Ella's room. I hear me and Max singing goodbye forever. I open the door and she instantly puts her phone down and looks at me. "I was doing nothing." She says. "I did not ask if you where doing anything." I say. "You where about to." She says. "No." I say. "Sure." She say squinting her eyes. I roll my eyes and go sit next to her. "The new video is going to come out soon." I say. He face lights up as she looks into my eyes. "Really?" She asks. "Yeah." I say. "Hey we should take a selfie and post it on your Instagram." I say. "Ok." She says. We take a picture and Ella gets up to use the bathroom. "Bad decision Ella." I think to myself. I go to her photos and look through them. Then I stop. She has a picture of me and Max singing. "So she is a fan." I think as I smile. Then I hear the door open. "Oh did you post it?" Ella asks. "Uh yeah." I say. "Harvey!" Dad calls. "Talk to you later Ella." I say and leave the room. "Yes dad." I say. "Time to upload." He says. "3...2...1.." Dad, me, and Max say. "Upload!" Max says. "Let's tell Ella!" I say.
Ella's pov
"Goodbye forever." I sing with Max and Harvey. Then I get a notification from YouTube. Maxandharvey have posted a new video. It says. I go to YouTube and see the title. Treat you better. It says(video up top!👆🏻) I tap on the video and start to watch it. "Why does Harvey look so sad?" I think to myself. Then I hear my door open. I quickly turn my phone off and throw it on my bed. "New video is uploaded!" Max and Harvey yell as they come in my room. I giggle as they come over to me. "What where you doing?" Max asks. "Nothing!" I immediately say. "I think you where doing something." Harvey says. "What me no! Phf, I'm boring." I say. "Sure you are." Max says. They leave my room and I start watching there video again. Then hear my door swing open again. Someone grabs my hand and runs back out of the room. "Max! Or Harvey! Give me my phone back!" I say. I hear Max and Harvey laugh. Then hear there door shut. I run up to there door and hear them singing treat you better.
Max's pov
"I know I can treat you better. Then he can." Me and Harvey sing. "Best prank ever!" I think to myself. "Max, Harvey come on!" Ella says to us. We continue singing like we did in the video Ella was watching. Then Harvey ruins it by laughing. "Harvey!" I yell. "I'm sorry." He says as he opens the door. We look out the door and don't see Ella. "What?" I ask. "Wait, my phone!" Harvey says. We run to Ella's room. "Ella?" Harvey asks knocking on the door. "Oh how wonderful is this featured musicl.ly! Oh well it will get old soon." Ella says. "No!" Me and Harvey yell. Ella starts laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask. "Oh that instead of deleting the musicl.ly I invite everyone for a sleepover." Ella says. Me and Harvey let out a sigh. "Ok." Harvey says. "Well let's get ready!"
Ella's pov
I sadly give Harvey his phone back😭. And get in these pj's.

I start setting my room up because my room is the only room with a tv

I start setting my room up because my room is the only room with a tv. Besides the living room. I hear a knock at the door then the twins come in. "Ready?" They ask. "Yep!" I say. Then we hear a knock at the door. The boys run down the stairs before I could get out my door. "Andrew, Dylan, Danny!" They say. "Are the girls here?" I ask. "Oh there out side." Danny says. "They want to talk to you privately." Andrew says. "Perfect, time to make a great prank." I think to myself.
                    Dylan's pov
"What's the plan?" Andrew asks. "Andrew." Everyone says as they role there eyes. "Sorry." He says. "The plan is that Harvey is going to take Ella outside. We are going to get the girls on our team. And then we are going to put vinegar in Ella's drink." I say to him for the tenth time. "Ok." Andrew says. "Wait, what if the girls are pulling a prank?" Danny asks. "I did not think of that." Harvey says. "Nether did I." Max says. "Oh well." I say.
Lauren's pov
"Wait what's the plan again?" Hailey asks. "Hailey!" We all say and roll our eyes. "Sorry." She says. "The plan is that Ella is going to take Harvey outside. We are going to get the boys on our team. And then put vinegar in Harvey's drink." I say to her for the tenth time. "Ok." Hailey says. "Wait what if the boys pull a prank on us?" Abby asks. "I did not think of that." Ella says. "Neither did I." Ally says. "Oh well." I say. "Time to get pranking." Abby says. "Let's go!" Ella says.
Max's pov
"Hey Harvey can you help me with volleyball out side?" Ella asks Harvey. "Oh yeah sure. But your volleyball is in your house still." He says. "Oh I know." Ella says with a devious smile. Ella grabs Harvey's arm and walks outside. "You guys are pranking Harvey." I say. "Well duh!" All the girls say. "Well we are so post to prank Ella." Andrew says. "Want to join teams and prank them together?" Abby asks. "Well duh!" All the boys say in girly voices. We all laugh and go downstairs.
                     Abbys pov
We run back upstairs as we hear the front door open. "Ella I think we need some water first." Harvey says. "Sure this was my cup." Ella says picking up her cup. They both take a sip and spit it out. "What!" They both yell. We all start to giggle. We hear them whisper something to each other then hear foot steps at the stairs. They walk over to Ella's room. "You guys can-." Ella says as she swings her bed room door open. But we are all in the bathroom. We hear them go to the twins room. They swing the door open.
                     Harvey's pov
"There pranking up and I know how to get them back." I tell Ella. "How?" She asks me. "Max always say that everyone things we make out all the time. We should-." I say. "Harvey I am sorry but I am to young for that." Ella says. I giggle. "We are going to put on a show. We are really not going to do it. We are going to walk out and I am going to say. Well I guess they left, you know what that means. Then I will put you up against the bathroom door. They will think we are and they all will go ew!" I say. She nods her head and we walk out of Max's and my room. "Ella I guess there not here. You know what that means." I say. I pick Ella up and throw her agains the wall. I kiss her on the lips but make it sound like it is worse. "Ew!" They all say. Me and Ella giggle. "You lust got pranked!" I say. "What!" They all yell. "Yep, we don't really make out." Ella says. "Anyway let's go." Danny says.