Changes

Ella's pov
I run into my mums arms. "Hi Ella." She says. "Hi!" I say. "Did you kids have fun?" She asks as Max, Harvey, and Ally come up to us. "Yeah." Harvey says. "Ella come over here." Mum says. "Can you stay here kids?" She asks them. "Sure." Max says. We walk back to the youth room. "Ella, I am going to tell you this now please don't be upset." She tells me. "Ok?" I say. "Brooklyn wants to finish high school in Oklahoma." Mum says. "So we are staying in Oklahoma?" I ask. "Yes." Mum says. "But what about Max and Harvey! What about Ally! What about Hailey, Lauren, Abby, Danny, Dylan, and Andrew!" I say. "Ella we will come back in a year while Brooklyn goes to college." She tells me. "But mum I can't stay away from everyone for a year!" I tell her. "Well Ella you are going to have to get use to it." Mum tells me. "What if I moved in with Ally?" I ask. "Ella you know that her house has no extra bedrooms." She reminds me. "What about the Mills?" I ask. "You know what. They might let you." She says. "Ok I will ask the boys." I say. "Ella, they might not. I think you should tell them first then ask them about that." Mum tells me. I nod my head and run to the lobby. "Max, Harvey can you guys come here?" I ask. "Sure Ella. What is it?" Max asks. "Brooklyn wants to go to American high school. And my mum wants to stay with her so. I have to move back here." I say. "What?" Harvey asks. "Wait there is more." I say. "If I can move in with you guys I don't have to stay here with my mum." I tell them. "Max call mum as fast as you can." Harvey says. Max takes his phone out and calls his mum. They walk away as there mum answer. They walk back to me in a matter of seconds. There faces look sad. "It was a no wasn't it." I ask. "We are sad because we have to help you move in!" Max says. "Really! Omg!" I yell as I hug them. "What is going on?" Ally asks as she comes up to us. "My mum said I had to move back to Oklahoma. But is I could move into Max and Harvey's house it would be fine." I say. "And our mum said yes!" The twins yell. "I'm staying in England!" I yell.
         ~the end of Oklahoma trip~
                  Harvey's pov
"We are back in England!" Me and Max say to my phone for musicl.ly. "Come on you two." I hear Ally say. "Ally's right. We have to get to my house and get all of my stuff." I say. "Oh don't worry our dad already got it." Max says. "Oh, ok." Ella says. "So now all we have to do is go home." I say. "That's easy." Ally says. "School starts in 2 weeks." Max says. We all moan. "But that means that our one year anniversary is in 4 weeks." I say to Ella. She blushes and smiles. "One year! That's amazing." We hear Hailey say. (England Hailey!) We all turn around and see all of our friends standing there. We all run up to them and give them a massive hug.
                      Max's pov
"Do you think Ella is done with her room?" I ask Harvey. "Probably, let's go check." He says. We walk to the old guest bedroom. But it is now Ella's room. We walk in and see this.

With a desk and computer at the other wall

With a desk and computer at the other wall. "Wow." Me and Harvey say. "Thanks." Ella says. "I never knew that your bed room would be so........ plain." I say. "Yeah, it just is." Ella says. I look over at her bedside table and see the 2 kids that her and Harvey made. Harvey saw it to. "You still have this two?" He asks walking up to it. "Well of course." Ella says. "Nice." Harvey says. "Enough chit chat! Let's eat dinner!" I say.