Friends & Famliy

Ella's pov
I woke up Monday morning and got dressed as quickly as possible. I wanted to talk to Harvey before Max or Brooklyn got to the stop. I run to Harvey's house. But before I can knock Harvey opens the door. "Hey Ella!" He says as I stare in to his adorable eyes. "Hi. Want to walk to the bus stop together?" I ask him as I see his cheeks get red. "Sure." He says as he shuts the door behind him.
                •                   •                 •
"I had a lot of fun this weekend with y'all." I tell him. "I had fun with you. And the book about Oklahoma says you Okies use the word y'all a lot." He tells me with a smile. Normally I would have punched someone's teeth out for calling me an Okie but he did know so I let it slide. "Yeah I guess we do. And by the way a Okie would have normally would have punched you in the gut for calling them an Okie. But you did not know." I tell him with a smile. "Are your brothers going to be coming to school while they are here?" He asks me trying to push what I just tolled him out of his mind. "Actually yes they are. That's another reason why I left early today." I say while I crack a smile. "They can't be that bad?" He asks me. But then I see my older brother come running towards us. "Come on!" I yell as I grave Harvey's hand I start to run. "Ella!" I hear my brother yell. "Oh Tate I didn't see you there." I say as I stop running. "Who is this?" He asks while looking at Harvey. "Harvey Mills!" Harvey tells as he takes my brothers hand and shakes it. "And I'm Max Mills." Max says while my brother turns around. I start to laugh because the twins look alike and Tate is confused. "Ow my head." He says as my sister comes up and pushes him to the stop. Me,Harvey,and Max start to laugh.
              •                  •                •
I walked in to math class and saw Lauren and Hailey waving to me. I walk over to them and sit down in my normal seat. "So" said Hailey as she grin. "Is this is about what I think it is about then yes it dose give you a electricity like feeling." I say as they both start to squeal. (Btw me and my friends are not like this at all) I smile they are both goofballs. "Hi Ella. Hailey, Lauren." Harvey says as he walks up to us. "Hi Harvey! What did you do this weekend?" Lauren asked as she smirked.(that is what my friends are really like :p) I look't at her and gave her the death glare. "Oh nothing much just musicl.ls and younows." He said as his cheeks turned pink. "Ok class take your seats and let's begin!" Mis. Hoffman yelled.