What?

"Matthew?!"

                      Ella's pov
"Oh, hey Ella!" Matthew say to me as I finish yelling his name. "Looks like you had fun last night." He says. I look down and see one of my shoes off, my dress still on, and my hair super mess up. "Oh shut up." I say. "What's going on?" Half asleep Harvey says as he walks in the room. "Harvey!" Matthew says. "Matthew!" Harvey says. They bro hug and I stand there in shock. "What are you doing here?" Harvey asks. "Well I called you yesterday to tell you. I'm moving here! I live across from Ally's old house." He says. "That's awesome!" Harvey says as he pays his back. I just keep standing there. "The best part is that I am as well going to go to your school!" He says. "Ok I'm dreaming!" I say and walk upstairs.
                   Harvey's pov
"So do you need any help moving?" I ask Matthew as we sit down and eat breakfast. "Uh no." He says. "Well we are glad to have you here. It's weird that a lot of people from Oklahoma are moving here." I tell him. "It is weird. But soon some other people might move here." He says. I nod my head and take another but of my breakfast. "Does max know you are here?" I ask him. "Yes, I called him last night after I tried to call you." He tells me. "I'm sorry about that again." I say. "It's fine." Matthew says. Then Ally and max come in the room. "Hi Matthew." Ally says. "Wait Matthew!?" She tells after she relies. "Hi Ally." He says. She just stands there looking at him. "Matthew moved here. He lives across from your old house." Max tells her. "You knew about this?" She asks him. "Yes. He was the one who called me last night. I forgot to tell you. I'm sorry." Max says and kiss her cheek. "Eww cooties!" Leo and Tilly says as they walk in the kitchen. We all laugh and go upstairs.
Maxs pov
"So do you have a girl on you mind?" I ask Matthew as the girls leave to go to there room. "No, I don't need no girl." He says. "Wait till you go to school." Harvey says. Me and him chuckle a little. "What do you mean?" Matthew asks. "You will like a girl after Monday." I tell him. "But why?" He asks. "Because, girls at our school are just good looking." Harvey says. "Yeah right, that's what my parents said about Union." Matthew says. "I think the only reason they did that was so you would go to school." I say to him. "Probably, I was a player when I was younger." He says. "Hey we should invite the squad over. So they can meet Matthew. Besides Andrew." Harvey says. "I will text the girls." I tell him. "Well let's hop to it." Harvey says.
Ally's pov
"Sleepover! Sleepover!" Me and Ella yell as the boys leave our room. "Let's get pjs on!" Ella says. "Yes!" I say. I go to the bathroom and Ella takes the closest. I change into this.

I walk back to our room and see Ella in this

"When did you start wearing slippers?" I asks Ella

"When did you start wearing slippers?" I asks Ella. "When did you start loving Max?" She asks. "November." I say. "Yeah sometime around that." She says. I laugh and grab my phone. I text Max.

Ally
Girls are in me and Ella's room.

Max
Ok, that mean boys are in our room.

I rook my eyes at how cute he is.

Ally
Yes

I put my phone down and look at Ella. She was making a musical.ly. I jump in and start doing it with her.
Andrews pov
I walk into Max and Harvey's room and see Matthew. "What's he doing here?!" I think to myself. "Hi Andrew!" Matthew says. "Hey." I say. "Oh Andrew follow me." Harvey says. He takes me to the hallway. "Matthew showed at camp that he is cool. And he moved here. So he is going to be in the squad." He tells me. I look at him again. "Trust me." Harvey says. I sigh and nod my head. "Hi guys." Dylan says as him and Danny walk to us. "Hey!" I say. We walk into the room again. "Danny, Dylan, this is Matthew." Max says. "Hi." Dylan says. "Hello." Matthew says. "You from Oklahoma?" Danny asks. "Yep." Matthew says. "Me to." Danny tells him. "Awesome." He says. Then we hear squealing. "They literally saw each other 2 days ago." Harvey says. We all roll our eyes and laugh.