Nightmares

Ella pov
I woke up sweating. I look at my phone to see what time it is. 1:46am. I can't go back to sleep after I saw that. "I can go to Harvey's and Max's room and lay down with Harvey."I think to myself. I get off my bed and walk to the door without getting my glasses. So I can't see. I kept on trying to walk straight down the hall. But did not work. I stumbled and tripped a lot but finally got to there room. "Ella?" Asked Harvey as I came in his room. "Yeah it's me. Do you think that I can lay down in your bed?" I ask as I walk in better. "Sure." He tells when as he pats a spot next to him. I go over to him and lay down next to him. "Did you bring your glasses?" He asks me. "No that's why I could not see down the hall." I say. We both laugh and I lay my head down on his chest. I could feel his heart beat. "Ella can I hold you?" Harvey asks me. I smile and blush. "Sure." I say. He takes his arms and pulls me in a hug. Then pulls me closer to him. "I love you Ella. And I will always protect you." He whispered in to my ears. "I love you to." I say. I close my eyes.
                    Harvey's pov
I can hear Ella from my room. "Ella?" I ask as she comes in. "Yeah it's me. Do you think that I can lay down in your bed?" She asked me. "Sure." I say as I pat down on the bed. She comes over and lays down where I patted. I noticed that she had no glasses on. "Did you bring your glasses?" I ask. "No. That's why I could not see down the hall." She says. We laugh. She lays her head down on my chest. "Ella can I hold you?" I ask her. "Sure." She says. I put my arms around her waist. I pulled her in to a hug. "I love you Ella. And I will always protect you."I tell her. "I love you to." She said. After a few minutes I give her a kiss on the cheek. I hear Max take a picture again. "Let me guess. You woke up and have listened to our hole conversation?" I whispered loudly. "Basically." He says as he lays down again. I lay down and pull Ella closer to me. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.
                        Max's pov
I look through my photos. Most of the pictures were of Ella and Harvey. I had took some without them noticing. Ella wearing Harvey's hoodie for the first time. Them sitting down on Harvey's bed working on harmonizing. I smile at the next one I see. They were holding hands for the first time in public. I asked my dad to take a picture of them on the younow sitting close to each other. The night we watched a scary movie and they were both asleep with Harvey hugging her. Them dancing in the rain. One of Ella's friend sent me the picture of Harvey's arm around Ella. And when we were on the plane I took lodes of pictures of them. Then right now. I smile at what kind of boyfriend my twin brother is. I smile at what sweet, kind, and funny girl he found. I smile at everything that has happen in the last month.