Promises and surprises

~skip a week and half~
                 Harvey's pov
"Tonight the night!" I yell to Max as I shake him awake. "Harvey, what time is it?" He asks me. "Crap." I think to myself. "9:50?" I say/ask him. "Harvey, what time is it really?" He asks. "Maybe or maybe not 7 am." I tell him. "I'm kill you." He says. I start laughing and jump off his bed. I take my shirt off and he does the same. "3...2...1 go!" I yell. We run at each other. I tackle him and we both fall to the floor. We start play wrestling. "What is going." Ally says as she and Ella opens our door. There eyes get big. They slowly back out of the room and shut the door. Me and Max laugh and get up. We run out of the room and go to the girls room. They are laying down in there beds and don't notice us. I jump on Ella, and Max does the same to Ally. "Harvey!" Ella yells. I start laughing. "You know you like my sneaks attacks." I tell her. She rolls her eyes and kiss me on the cheek. "Wow it not even 8. And I already have a kiss from you." I tell her. She rolls her eyes and I kiss her on the cheek. "I bet I can do better pickup lines then you." (I love that musicl.ly) Max says to me. "No you can't." I say I sit on the edge of the bed. "Ok, how about the girls judge." Max says. "Ok." Ella and Ally say. "It's on."
                         Ally's pov
"Can I take your picture to prove to my friends that angles really do exist?" Max asks me. "That was good." Ella says. "Yeah." I say. Harvey turns to Ella. "On a scale from 1 to 10, your a 9. And I'm the 1 you need." Harvey tell Ella. "Aww that's making Ella blush." I say as I see Ella turning red. "Is not." She says. We look at Harvey and Max again and see them giving each other the death glare. "Harvey!" Ella yells and claps her hands. "Max!" I yell and clap my hands. Max turns to me and smiles like nothing was happening. "I lost my teddy bear. Can I sleep with you instead?" Max asks me. I fell my cheeks get hot. "Aww now Ally's blushing!" Ella says. "Aww thanks Ally!" Max says. He comes over to me and starts to cuddle with me. "Don't you still have one more round?" I ask him. "Yeah but mine our better." He says. "I might as well call you google. Because your everything I'm searching for." Harvey tells Ella. "Are you sure on that?" I ask Max. "Oops." He says. "You look pretty sick. Because you have a lack of vitamin, me." Max says. "Awww." Ella says. I look over at her and see Harvey and her cuddling like me and Max. "Harvey your turn." Max says. "Did you fall from heaven. Cause your face looks pretty messed up." Harvey says. "What?" Max yells. "Oh I meant. Did it hurt when you fell from heaven. Gosh I'm such and idiot." He says. "Yeah but your mine idiot." Ella tells him. "Harvey, your girlfriend is better at pickup line then you." I tell him. "That's why I rule our relationship." Ella says. "Oh really?" Harvey asks her. "Oh poop." Ella says. Harvey picks her up and throws her over his shoulders. "So you still rule this relationship?" He asks her. "No." She says. He throws her on the bed then starts to cuddle with her again.
                     Ella's pov
"I'm so nervous." I tell Ally. "Don't be Ella." Ally tells me and she finishes my eyeliner. I turn to the mirror to see my outfit for the last time.

 I turn to the mirror to see my outfit for the last time