Home

Harvey's pov
We stepped out of the airport in England. "Glad to be home." Ella said as soon as we got to the car. "Yeah I have missed cold and rainy England." I tell her. We both laugh. "Could you two shut up so I can mope and be upset that I don't get to have a love life!" Max yelled at us once we got in the car. We laugh harder. Ella smirked at me. I already know what she was going to do. I gave her the 'ok go ahead' look. "Max will this help?" She said as she grabbed Max's face and turned it to her. He looked confused. Ella place a small kiss on Max's lips. Me and Ella cracked up. Max just sat there staring at the world.
• • •
Max walks in home first. "Home sweet home!" He yells as he goes over to the couch and lays down on it. I roll my eyes. I run upstairs with my suitcase gently though. I open it once I get to Max's and mines room. I take out the pottery piece I made at purple glaze. Max comes running up the stairs. I place it down on my bedside table. I look at it for a few minutes. "Aww miss her already or are you just jealous?" Max asks me. "You do realize that it was just a prank right?" I ask him. "Yeah I know." He tells me. I laugh and start to smile.
Ella's pov
Brooklyn runs into the house. She takes her suitcase and runs up the stairs. I take my suitcase and run upstairs to my room. I take out my pottery piece from purple glaze. And put it on my bedside table. I hear my ringtone for Ally on my phone. I take it out of my purse and see a text from her.

Guess who is moving to England! :)!!!

I start to freak out. My church bestie. My church bestie! Is moving to England!

Omg I already know who!! :)!! Call!

She called me and we started to talk. "Why are you moving?" I ask her as soon as she picks up. "My parents wanted me to have a clean plate." She tolled me. "You accidentally cussed in front of them didn't you?" I ask her. "Yep. They said there is a house close to you guys for sale. So we are buying that house!" She said with excitement. I stayed quiet and did a little smirk. Even though she see me she knows me to well. "Don't grin Ella." She tells me. I start to laugh. "Ella! It's Monday remember?!" My mom yelled from down stairs. "Oh Ally have to go. Bye." I tell her. "Bye little sis." She tells me before I hang up. "We are still doing that even though we just got home?" I yell to my mom. "Yeah. They said it is a thank you dinner tonight. And I am going to invite them over for thanksgiving!" She yells to me. "Ok!" I yell to her. I lay down in my bed. Glad to be home.