A Max Day

Ella's pov
I wake up Sunday morning and check my phone. I see a text from Max.

Hey what to hang out at park?

I quickly text him back.

Love to! Just woke up have to get ready. I will text you when ready.

I run to my bathroom. I quickly shower and throw on.

It was early spring so it is still kind of cold

It was early spring so it is still kind of cold. I quickly text Max that I am ready. I run downstairs and see Max already at the door. "Ready to go?" Max asks me. "Yeah." I say. We walk to the park with out talking. We clim the tree that Harvey asked me out. "You know Ella. Harvey really likes you." Max says. "Yeah. I really like him to." I say. I look down at the ground. "Are you scared Ella?" Max asks me. "Oh no of course not." I say. "You know me and Harvey are really exited for summer camp." Max tells me. "Yeah it is a lot of fun." I say. "What kind of stuff do they have there?" He ask me. "We'll go karts, a game room, a giant maze, a rope course, archery, gunshoting, and put put. And a lot of other stuff that I don't remember." I tell him. "Well that's interesting." He says. "Yeah and the food there is amazing." I say. "Is there a spot that high schoolers go to you know." Max says imitating kissing. "No." I say. I start to fell uncomfortable. "Oh I was wondering for you and Harvey you know." He says. He puts his hand on mine. I pull my hand away. "Max?" I ask. "Shh!" He says. "Uh Max I am going to climb down." I say. "No Ella let me tell you something." He says to me. "Fine. What it is." I say. "The first day I saw you I fell in love with you. I let Harvey date you because I knew how much he loves you. I pretend to like Ally so I could find out more about you." Max says leaning in to me. "Max." I say. His lips meet mine. I push it away. "Max!" I yell. I shoot up from Harvey's bed. "Ella are you ok?" Max asks me. I look at him. I see a devil for some weird reason. "It was a dream." I whisper. "What?" He asks me. "Oh nothing I am going to go back to sleep." I tell him.
Max's pov
Ella lays back down and goes to sleep. I turn away from them and grab my phone. I take a picture then decided to look through my pictures of me and Ally. I smile every picture I see of Ally. She is my everything. I look back at Ella. She is Harvey's everything and my best friend that is a girl. "Harvey." I whisper to Harvey. "What Max?" He says. "Ella had a bad dream. Can you ask her about it tomorrow? Because she woke me up with screaming and she looked at me weirdly." I ask him. "Yeah. No problem." He tell me. "Thank you Harvey." I say. I close my eyes. Now I will sleep peacefully.
Harvey's pov
"Ella are you done eating?" I ask her. She stairs at her food. "Yeah." She says. Max is still eating. "Let's go upstairs I need to ask you something." I say. Ella gets up and we go upstairs. "Ella, Max told me you woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream. And you woke up screaming his name. What was the dream about?" I ask her. She starts to cry. "Ella! It's ok." I say I hug her and she starts crying harder. Her crying slows down. "In the dream I woke up and Max had asked if I would like to go to the park with him. I was like sure. We got there and when't to the tree that you asked me out. We climbed the tree and started talking. Then he put his hand on my. And he said something about he likes me to. And then he kissed me and I woke up." She tells me. She stars crying again. "Ella it was just a dream it is ok." I tell her. "He also said he never liked Ally. Is that true?" She asks me. "No of course he loves her Ella." I tell her. "That's good." She says. "Now do you want to eat the rest of your breakfast now?" I ask her. She laughs. "Yes." She says.