Luke

Above are the two guys that I feel represent Luke as he is described. Help me decide which one!!!

Damn it, does she not realize every time she turns around and looks at me, this time I can't time my hands off of her. I know for a fact that she is still a virgin even though the little act she puts up fools everyone else around her, but it doesn't me at all. Everyone thinks she had sex with Noah her ex-boyfriend, but I know that she didn't you know why, because she still gets this looks on her face when my hand brushes her ass. If she has been fucked she would know what it feels like to be touched on the ass.

As we are getting in my Jeep she turns around to look at me.

"So where we going?" She ask as I move in closer to her.

"I was hopping my house, but I can settle for Mexican, how about you chose." I say just to see her reaction.

"Oh, shut-up. You dirt bag." She said hiding her face.

"Come on, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I say grabbing her waist and bringing her closer to me.

"Is my face red?" She ask still not looking at me.

"You know it is, get in the Jeep." I say slowly walking to the passenger door.

After a whole ride trying to get Hazel to laugh and as close as possible.

"You ready." I say trying to see if she would finally talk to me.

"Is my face still red?" She ask looking down and not at me.

"Come on, baby look at me ..... Please." I say lifting her chin to look me in the eyes.