Luke

God she is gorgeous, and she doesn't even know it.

"What are you looking at, Lucas?" She ask sitting down and passing me a plate .

"You, baby." I tell her handing her the ice cream and her fries.

"Is that a good thing?" She ask lighting the candle and sitting it down.

After eating everything we decide to go outside. Before she can walk out the door I grad her and pull her chin up to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her picking her up then she wraps her legs around me, god she can't go and do that.

"This shit is really creeping me out." Then she covers her mouth, holding back a laugh I ask.

What was that about?" As she puts down her hand.

"Girls aren't supposed to cuss in front of boys." She tells me.

"Sweetheart, I feel in love with you, when you were telling people off and I love it." I tell her pulling her in for a kiss, as I am pulling back from the kiss a clash of thunder strikes.

"Maybe we should stay in here." She tells me unwrapping her legs and walking over to the couch and sitting down, so I follow her. Looking at her I can tell she is tired, as I sit down she lays her head on my shoulder.

"It's alright, you can go to sleep." Is the last thing I tell her and she only nods in response before she is out.

Waking up with Hazel tucked in beside me on her couch is the best thing in the world. Then I feel her move closer and closer to my boner of hell. She is so beautiful the way the sun shines on her face and her long eye lashes, then a giggle pulls me out of my thoughts.

"What's so funny?" I ask looking down at her.

"How long have you been looking at me?" She ask in between giggles.

"For a while, does it bother you?" I ask already knowing the answer, Haz has never likes it when people look at her for to long.

"You know it kills me." She tells me before the phone starts ringing, guess the electric came back on sometime last night.

"I'll be right back." She tells me getting up to get the phone as she gets up her shirt rides up a little, she pulls it down so fast you would think I haven't ever seen her with her shirt off.

As she walks into the living room with the phone pressed to her ear she is arguing with someone as she is getting mad she hangs up the phone.

"You want to talk about it?" I ask as she sits down next to me.

"Sorry, it's dad. He is getting out of jail today apparently. He thinks he is coming here, my mom will die." She tells me sitting back and laying her head on the couch.

"Are you going to call your mom and tell her?" I ask knowing it is not any of my business but I don't like to see her upset.

"Do you think I should?" She ask laying her head in my lap. I have known Hazel and the system of her family and know it is not the best.

"Yeah, I think you should. But before you do, do I need to leave?" I am tying not to over step my boundaries.

"Please don't, I hate my dad and I don't want to be alone with him." She tells me sitting up and kissing my on the cheek and getting up and heading for the stairs.

"Where are you going?" I ask before she can get to the stairs.

"To brush my teeth, duh." She tells me turning around to look back at me.

"Bring me some mouth wash." I tell her getting up and stretching my arms.

"Will do." She tells me going up the steps.

•.

Reading this almost three years, after I wrote it makes me wonder about my fourteen year old self. 😂