Luke

I got to Hazel's a little earlier to "help".

"So Lucas, what are your plans for the summer?" Ms. Cox ask, really I don't know but my old man has been on my case to get a job, but mom wants me to focus on baseball.

"Well, I have baseball, and my dad wants me to get a job." I tell her sitting down next to Drake on the couch as he is taking off his Beats.

"Yeah, your help coach." He says turning on the tv. 

"More then likely." I tell him turning my attention to the game.

"Dude, I know about you and Haz. You hurt her I'll hurt you." He tells me getting up and going out to help his mom.

"Luke you are early." Hazel says coming down the steps.

"I know, in that dress I don't know if I can share you." I say meeting her before she reaches the bottom. Planting a kiss on her lips , which are the same shade of red as her dress. Damn this dress it shows off all her curves and God that is amazing.

"Let's, go my mom is looking around for us." She tells me lacing her fingers through mine and walking towards the door.

A/N
Hey guys it me. The woman behind this story. lol. I just wanted to say hello I guess and also to say don't be a silent reader. Comment, Complain, Ask Questions. Feel free too.