Luke

As I walk I to the house the smell of coffee hits me. What's does that mean, walking into the kitchen I see Drake tucking in his shirt and York is already drinking a beer.

"What's up?" I ask sitting on the arm of the couch.

"She just came down in a hurry, fixed some coffee and ask Drake if he was going to practice." He says taking a swig of his beer.

"Yeah I went to the bathroom and seen her painting her toenails red, and had on a black dress." Drake says shaking his head and heading back up stairs.

"Dude it doesn't look good, she has her hair pulled up. And you know what that means, dancing. Hard dancing and you and I both know how she dances." York says standing and throwing away his bottle. Then I hear Hazel on the phone, as she walks into the room she hangs up.

Hot damn she looks wonderful, a black dress and blue jean jacket. With her hair pinned up on her head.

"Drake you ready your dad called he will be here in 10 minutes. Guys I am going out with Tyler, Kasey has blown her off all day, and we are gonna go dancing." She says pouring some coffee.

"You guys want some?" She ask us, both York and I shake our heads.

"Haz he is here, I'll call you when I get there. I love you." Drake says grabbing his bag.

"Love you too, do good." She yells back to him, as he walking out the door.

"So where are you going?" I ask standing up.

"We thought we would go to Jones." She say cleaning her cup.

"Hazel that's a bad place, I don't know about it." York says also standing up.

"I know. What are you guys going to do?" She ask reapplying her lips sticks.

"Is it cool if I stay here a couple of days?" York ask, walking to the fridge.

"Fine with me." She pauses.

"What about you Luke?" She ask walking over and standing in front of me.

"I'll give you guys a minute." York says going up stairs.

"Hazel you know what goes on at Jones, and just look at what your wearing." I know it is stupid to tell her that, but I'm worried.

"What do you mean?" She ask backing up.

"Baby you know why people go there. Can I at least come with you?" I ask trying to pull her back to me.

"Lucas, come on Tyler will not let me do that." She says shaking her head.

"What if I get Kasey to come with me?" I ask pulling her into me completely.