Hazel

After my dad left, Drake got home.

"Haz?" My mom ask knocking on my door.

"Come on in mom." I tell her walking to my closet.

"Can I ask about you and Luke?" She ask me sitting down on my bed.

"Sure what is it?" I ask her sitting down on my floor to look for my shoes I am going to wear tomorrow.

"Are you two doing it? You know having sex? If you are please tell me." She says running her hands through her hair.

"No mom, and if we are I am on the pill and, I know where I put the condoms." I tell her looking over my shoulder, then she lets out a big puff of air.

"Thank god." Mom says standing up and stretching. Looking at her you can tell we are poplar opposites she is tall and skinny where I am short and fat, her hair is a shade lighter then mine and her eyes are totally different.

"I've got a date tonight, will you and Drake be okay." She tells me even though I already knew.

"I know but you have got to be back tonight, I've got to leave at 7." I tell her getting up.

"You've got the car, I'll be back tomorrow around noon." She tells me walking out my door. And she is worried about me. I have been buying condoms for her since I was thirteen.

Walking down the steps I see Drake on the couch asleep. Going to get the mail I notice my car has been washed, it was Drake I know it.

"Drake!" I yell coming back inside the house and shaking the couch.

"Hazel damn it." He yelps jerking awake.

"Ohh someone cussed." I tell him putting my hands over my ears.

"Listen Mom's got a date tonight, and I've got work tomorrow." I tell him moving off of the couch.

"And thank you for washing my car." I tell him walking to the kitchen.

"I'll be fine, you fixing something?" He ask getting up and picking a pop can off the counter and taking a swig.

"Yes what do you want?" I ask opening the fridge.

After eating, we both go to our rooms.
While shaving my legs for work  I start to wonder if Luke is just a mean trick that Mother Nature is playing on me. Then I hear Luke Bryan singing and it brings me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, hey girl." I tell Tyler and then she lets out a small sigh.

"Haz I am a hoe." She mumbles.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I had sex with Kasey Mason." She says.

"I know you told me and Luke last night." I tell her.

" I am so gross why did I do it with him? And now I walk like I've got a stick in crotch. Help Haz." She yells.

"Now come on girl you said  that if you were gonna do it in high school it would be with Kasey." I remind her.

"I know but God not when I was drunk and so was he."  She whines.

"Okay I get you there, have you talked to him?" I ask her.

"Nope, should I?" She ask.

"Do you want to know if it means anything to him?" I wonder.

"Yes." She mumbles.

"Then call him." I tell her.

"I am gonna call him." She says

"Do it." I say before I hang up.

God she is crazy and then I hear the door bell ring. Who in world could that be.

"Drake did you have anyone coming over?" I ask knocking on his door.

"Nope but I am for sure its Luke." He tells me opening the door a little.

"Doubt it, but I'll go look." I tell him as I walk down the hall.