Hazel

Turning to look at Drake, I notice the black eye he is sporting.

"Shit Drake, what happened?" I ask getting off Luke's lap and standing to look at his eye.

"Nothing." He says trying to stand and block me off.

"I am tired of hearing nothing. Sit the hell back down." I tell him pushing him back on my bed as soon as York walks in and Drake sits down with no lip. What the hell is going on with these two?

"Now I am going to ask again what happened and where were you last night?" I ask looking at Luke trying not to let anyone see it.

"Haz, it's nothing. Vincent just found me and had his run at me." Drake says standing to walk to the door.

"Stay away from him?" He says leaving the room.

After he leaves the room and closes the door. I then look at York.

"What did he say?" I ask wanting to know how he reacted after York told him about mom.

"He said she came there too." York says looking down at the floor.

"So she felt it was necessary to tell you all but not me." I tell him biting my thumbnail.

"Yeah I guess that's how it is." York says looking up at me for only a split second.

"Shit what I am I going to do?" I ask sitting back down beside Luke, as soon as I do that he laces his fingers through mine.

"No Haz, it's what are we going to do." York says hitting the door frame.

"We ... York? As in me and Drake, or we as in me, you and Drake? York you have lived by yourself since you where old enough to drive." I tell him standing up and moving to his side.

"Yes, Hazel all of us. I want to take care of you and help you." He says pulling me into a hug, it's so sweet that he wants to help. I pull back from him, just so Luke doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Thank you." I tell him stepping back to me bed.

"No need to thank me." He says stepping out of the room and closing the door, and heading to his room.

I sit back down next to Luke and look at him.

"I'm sorry." I tell him looking down at my hands in my lap, all of a sudden I don't know what to do with my hands. In all the time I have been around Luke, this is the first time I don't know what to do with my hands.

"Me too." He says with no tone in his voice. Now I have no choice but to look up at him. Oh god he is pissed.

"Why would you be sorry?" I ask popping my knuckles.

"Hazel." He says pulling my hands out of my lap.

"Are you made at me?" I ask my knowing if I should have, but sometimes we things and don't really mean it.

"No, maybe your mom and dad but not you." He says tilting my head to look me in the eyes.

"Don't be made at them. I'm not." I tell him while rubbing his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Why wouldn't you be mad, Hazel?  I am and they aren't even my parents." He says kissing my neck and then my cheeks. The corner of my mouth and then finally my lips. It's a sweet peck not an outrageous one. It's nice.

"I like it when your mad." He says running his hands through my hair.

"God my life is a mess." I say falling back on my bed.

"So is mine." He says laying back with me.