Luke

Hazel is confused but she is acting really calm. As we pull into the baseball field she looks over to me with her eyebrows pulled together. I open my door first then she does, we all get out and walk to the bleachers and sit. Expect for Hazel she stands in front of us.

"What the hell is going on?" She ask standing in front of us and the she starts to pace.

"Hazel you've got to listen." Drake says giving her the look.

"No damn it, tell me what is happening now. Drake come on tell me." She says looking at her brother.

"Listen to them Hazel. Sit and calm the hell down." He says pushing her down to the ground.

"Luke? York? Come on, please just spill it." She says looking up at us.

"Your mom came home today." York's says looking down at her.

"Really?" She ask shaking her head.

"Sorry Hazel." York adds before giving her a wink and standing.

"Come on, walk with my Drake." He says to Drake before they both leave us.

"Come here baby." I say before I pull her in my lap.

"Why is she here?" She asks in between sobs into my shoulder.

"Calm down, baby. Deep breathes." I tell her knowing that she is having one of her panic attacks. Now seeing that she is crying Drake comes running to her.

"Sis you got to calm down. Don't let her get to you." He says rubbing her back.

She then starts to move in my lap and stands up wiping all her tears away.

"Give me a minute." She says walking away from us.