Luke

Hell as soon as Hazel walked out of her house, and the way she keeps looking down like she doesn't know it's driving me crazy.

"Luke, what's up with your new provides cussing language?" She  ask me looking down again. Damn it.

"Babe that made no sense. I guess I am just distracted by your smile." I tell her with a wink and grab of her ass.

"Shit this is gross, even from inside of the house." York yells from the other side of the door.

"Damn it York. Go away now. Privacy, please." Hazel says into the door.

"Alright only because you are so sweet." He replies back to her.

"Thank you." She says looking over at me.

"I told you. Is all I am going to say." She says nodding and giving me the I told you so look I've been getting since j was like eight years old.

"Don't give me that look." I tell her running my hands up and down her body.

"I only have to work half the day tomorrow, what about you?" She ask moving away from me and to the steps. When she sits down I think I am going to pass out. Damn.

"Well let's see. I got baseball practice and then I got to go to work for Dan. Only till like four and then I'm all yours." I tell her in close to me.

"Really so I can do what ever I want with you." She says with a teasing smile.

"Please do what you want with me." I tell her pulling her in and plunging my tongue in her mouth.