Luke

Seeing her hug York sent me into a blind rage. But I could not let on like it bothered me. To think her mom could just leave her kids like that. Tonight I am going to talk to York about all this shit. But for a while I am going to enjoy being with Hazel for a while we both just lay on her bed.

"Hey don't you want to go to Shelby's lake house tonight, she is having a bonfire." She tells me rolling over and propping her self up on her elbow.

"Do you got to work tomorrow?" I ask knowing I don't have to for the rest of the week.

"No. What about you?" She ask poking me in the side and grinning.

"Hell no." I tell her poking her in the side and running my hands over her legs.

"It's at nine." She says sitting up and taking her hair out of the ponytail and letting it fall over her shoulders. I have always loved her hair.

"I'm going to run home. Shower, check on Beth and mom. I'll pick you up at 8:30." I tell her sitting up too and taking a strand of her hair and twirling it around my finger.

"Sounds good to me." She says looking down at my hand. I am making her nervous, and her face is turning pink.

"So 8:30." She says looking down at her hands.

"Yeah, I'll be back." I tell her dropping my hands to my side.

"Tell Beth I said hello." She says standing up to fix her shirt. Which means pulling it even lower then usual.

"I will." I tell her standing and putting on my shirt. While grabbing my shoes to put them on.

"Babe what's wrong?" I ask standing to grab her waist to pull her to me.

"Nothing." She says looking down at my chest.

"Bullshit, come on tell me." I tell her raising her chin so I can look into her eyes.

"Just nerves, I guess." She says looking up at me through her eye lashes.

"Why would you be nervous, we have been out before." I tell while giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Yeah. I don't know why." She says looking down again.

"I don't know what is up with you." I say pushing her against the wall, I can see the amazement on her face. Then I grab her underneath her ass and pick her up, she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. As soon as she is all fixed I finish going down stairs and into the kitchen, I sit her down on the counter.

"Baby please talk to me." I tell her raising her chin to look me in the eyes.

" I swear, nothing is wrong." She says at first looking at me and towards the end she looks back down at the ground.

"Shit now I really don't want to leave you." I tell her leaning into her, separating her knees and with mine. But then I pull back.

"Baby I'll see you at 8:30. I love you." I tell her lifting her off the counter and planting her feet on the ground. Then see giggles and I know she is back to me.

"Alright I'll see you then." She says edging closer to me.

"I love you too." She says giving me a quick kiss. As I am getting in my Jeep I look up and see Hazel waving from her window. Shit ... I need to talk to York. Oh I'll do it later, I am going to be back in like a hour.