Luke

Looking up at Hazel I love the look she is giving me. She really wants me to touch her, I slowly start to inch closer to her and she starts to breath harder and bitting down on her bottom lip. Then she starts to shift in my lap. At first I am just touching her thighs where she wants me to but not all the way.

"Please Luke." She begs trying to over my hands higher up.

"Only cause you said please." I tell her as she bends her neck backwards and let's out a moan as I stroke her.

"Oh my god Lucas." She says just before she buries her head in my neck and I bury my middle and index finger inside her.

"Lucas...please." She mumbles into my neck as I pull out.

"I love it when you beg me." I say, so I can see her eyes I raise her chin with my free hand and rest my forehead against hers. Pulling her bottom into my mouth and our tongues tangle together, pulling apart we both have huge grins on our faces.

"I just acted like a crazy person in your lap." She says looking down at our laps.

"I love to watch you act like a crazy person." I tell her with a teasing grin with that she buries her head in my chest and starts to giggle.

"Did I really act like a crazy person?" She ask barely looking up at me.

"No baby you didn't act crazy." I tell her giving a kiss on the forehead.

Then for a minute we just sit there, while I am holding her the rains starts to come down harder.

"Are fucking for real?" She ask as her phone starts to ring on the dash.

"You gonna answer it?" I ask as we both just sit there and stare at it.

"I don't think so." She says leaning in closer to me.

"I understand." I say holding her closer to me.

"I really don't want her to come home." She says into the crock of my neck.

"Do you still want to go home?" I ask rubbing her back.

"I have to York and Drake are there." She says shaking her head at me.

"I understand." I say smiling at her and giving her a kiss on the cheek.