Hazel

Walking back to the party, I can hear the music. Then I see Tyler running towards me.

"Hey girl." She yells and I can tell she hammered.

"Hey. How much have you had to drunk?" I ask her letting go of Luke's hand to grab her.

"Can you help me?" I ask Luke afraid she is going to fall and I can't hold her up.

"Hi Tyler." Luke says to her when he picks her up.

"You wanna take her home?" He then ask me.

"Yes, please." I tell him running to the Jeep and opening the door and pulling back the sit.

"Hazel, guess what, babe?" She yells to me.

"What girl?" I ask her as Luke sits her down in the back sit.

"I am not a virgin any more." She yells again, the last I heard she was.

"Since when?" I ask her raising my hand to get Luke to wait a minute.

"Like twenty minutes." She tells us bouncing up and down in the sit.

"With who?" I ask her as Luke climbs in on his side, then we both turn to look at her.

"Kasey!" She yelps.

"Kasey, as in Kasey Mason?" I ask knowing how Kasey is to girls.

"God, Haz it was amazing but it hurt a little. Have you two done it?" She ask pointing back and forth between me and him.

"No ..... Lord is Kasey as hammered as you?" I ask her knowing my face is red, God why did she have to say that.