Hazel

As I watch Luke walk down stairs, I think about what we did tonight. Then I walk into York's room and sit on the side of the bed.

"What's up dude?" I ask rubbing his head.

"I was worried about you." He says kissing my hand.

"I know you where, but I am here now you can go to sleep." I tell him covering him up and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Hazel." He mumbles before I leave the room.

"Love you too York." I tell him closing the door and walking to my room.

When I get to my room I take off my dress and put on a bra and panties. Them some short and a tank top, reaching the bottom step Luke comes walking over to me. Reaching to me he open his arms and pulling me into a hug. He then picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he walks me over to the couch and sits down with me on his lap.

"You changed." He says smiling at me.

"Did you want me to walk around with no bra or underwear all day?" I ask with a teasing grin.

"Maybe I did." He says rubbing my legs up to my thighs.

"Maybe one day I will." I say with a smile and a giggle.

"Damn can I take you home with me now?" He ask me in a teasing time.

"I don't know maybe someday." I say as he moves his hands from my hips to my mid section.

"I'll take that." He says as I look down to smile at him.

"You are killing me." I say moving his hands back to my legs.

"Is this kissing you?" He asks moving his hands back to my ass.

"You know it is." I tell him moving his  hands again. Then he moves them back to my hips.

"Okay, is this driving you crazy?" I ask wiggling in his lap. I almost instantly feel his dick underneath me harden.

"Damn it Hazel. That's cheating." He says holding my hips so I can not wiggle at all.

Then his phone starts to ring in his pocket.

"Answer it." I tell him sliding off his lap and on to the couch next to him.