Luke

I feel a sharp pain in my head when I can finally see. I notice both Drake and York are standing around me. I am on Hazel's couch. Haz!

"Man you okay?" Drake says first helping me stand up.

"Vincent has Hazel." I say looking at York. Then all three of us start pacing.

"What in the hell was she doing?" He first ask stopping to look at me.

"She wanted to go to Shelby's bonfire. But as soon as she stepped out someone grabbed her and knocked me out." I tell him running my hands through my hair and pacing back and forth.

"Someone being Vincent." Drake says stopping. Is all I give him is a nod.

"Shit that's who was knocking before." I say also stopping.

"Knocking that don't sound like Vincent." York says looking around.

"What are we going to do?" Drake ask looking at the both of us.

"Don't worry dude. I'll take care of it." He says looking at Drake, you can tell he is upset.

"Did you get a look at the one who hit you." York ask popping his knuckles.

"I am sure it was Ford Winston." I tell him knowing that the two of them have had some run ins the past.

"Ford... He won't be a hard one to crack." He says walking to the door.

"I'm coming." Drake says walking out and getting in the car with York.

"Follow me." York yells backing out of the drive way.