Luke

I could kill her dad, how hold he say that to her. After crying for over an hour she finally has feel asleep. She starts wiggling, oh shit she is waking up.

"Sorry Luke." She says sitting up and moving to the other end of the couch.

"Nothing to be sorry about." I tell her reaching over to pull her closer to me, and then moving her into my lap.

"Yes. People are thinking the same thing. I am a whore, and your dating a whore." She says trying to stand up and get away from me.

"No Hazel you and I both know that you are not a whore. Haz your my best friend and I know you have not even lost your virginity, and people are just judging you. Wrongly." I tell her pressing her against the wall and putting my hands below her ass so she has to wrap her legs around me.

"Luke what are you doing?" She ask as I am pulling her shirt over her head.

"I'm doing what I have wanted to do since the eighth grade." I tell her kissing the top of  her boob. This time she leans into me, just feeling her bare stomach against is all it took to send me into a list coma.

"Luke." She whispers to me, tilting her head back and breathing harder.

"Yes, baby?" I ask wanting her to tell me what she wants.

"I just heard York pull up .... room ..... My room now." She tells me. I grab her shirt and head up the steps to her room. Closing the door just as the front door opens,she is panting and her bottom lip is red and swollen from our little adventure down stairs.

"HAZEL, are you home?" He yells from down stairs. Damn it.

"Get your shirt and pretend your sleeping." I whisper to her throwing her shirt in the bed and then sitting her down.

Stepping out of her room and closing the door I meet York in the hall way.

"Where the hell is Hazel?" He ask looking at the closed door and back to me.

"Her dad stopped by ...." I say letting that sunk in, "And he said somethings to her, mostly about her. She didn't take it to well. She is asleep finally." I say nodding towards the close door.

"What time?" He ask with a snarl on his face.

"Maybe three hours ago." I tell him.

"Shit. That is around the same time that her mom showed up at my work. Damn it what did he say to her?" He ask stepping towards me. Behind me I hear the door open.

"York, what's awful what said? But what did my mom say?" She ask still behind me, I feel her arm brush against mine. As if it's a reaction I lace my fingers through hers.

"It's nothing." He tells her looking back to me.

"York don't lie to me. I know that look." She says stepping around me and in front of him.

"Nothing, Hazel. Calm down." He says moving towards her then he reaches out his hand to her, she swats it away.

"York tell me. And I don't want any of that "nothing Baby" bullshit. Now tell me." She says putting her hands on bed hips.

"Damn it Hazel. I didn't want to tell you." York shad punching the wall.

"Calm down York just tell me." Hazel says moving closer to him.

"Hazel. She said for me to tell you and Drake goodbye. As in she is not coming back." He says pulling her into a hug, just as she breaks down in tears.

"I know, she's a bitch." He whispers to her, damn it why is she in his arms. Hearing a door slam makes Hazel raise her head.

"It's Drake." She whispers. Looking at York and whispering something to him. He then let's her go and she comes to me and York goes down stairs.

"Luke please take me to my room." She tells me me collapsing in my arms breathing real hard and blinking really fast.

"Baby girl are you having a panic attack?" I ask her picking her up. Nodding is the only thing I get out of her.

"Breathe ... Breathe baby."I tell her opening the door and sitting down on the bed.

"Baby look at me." I tell her raising her chin to look at me.

"This is bullshit." Drake hollers coming into Hazel's room.

"Kiss her damn it, it makes them stop." He says pointing towards Hazel who is still breathing and shaking. Bending my neck I lean down and give her a kiss on the lips, as soon as I do that the breathing slowing calms down.

"Are you okay?" He ask sitting down on the bed beside us.

"Yes. Did he tell you?" She ask him, turning to look at him.