Luke

Kinda juicy. 🍹

What in the hell did that mean? As I look down I see that she is giving me a teasing smile. When I look down at Hazel head laying on my chest, I know this is where i want to be. As I am about to bend down and kiss her, she raises up and we her foreheads.

"Ouch." She says looking at me with a giggle.

"Sorry babe." I tell her looking at me with a giggle.

"Well now you owe me the best first date ever." She says smiling and linking  my fingers underneath her and her ass hoisting her ankles behind my back. So when I look down the first thing I see are those tits .... Holy hell she is going to make me do something dumb. And then I look up and see the hickey I left on her earlier at that exact moment I decide to not do anything that York or her brother can see. I can tell she is nervous, cause she is breathing a little harder.

"It's okay baby." I say looking ho at her and giving her s kiss to calm her down.

"Oh my ... God." She says when we pull apart. Then she moves down on my dick, she is going to kill me. I look down and see her tits again, she raises my chin to look me in the eye.

"Please just go it." She says lifting her shirt over her head. Leaving just a little blue bra between my tongue and her candy like nipples.

"Are you sure?" I ask looking up at her and then back down.

"Yes please."she begs giving me a sweet little nod and moving her hands from my neck to the hook on her bra. Before she can unhook it, I stop her grab her shirt before I reach the steps I stop and look up at her.

"I love you." I say giving her a kiss until I can't hold my breath anymore.

"I love you too Luke." She says giving my top lip a small kiss. As we get into Hazel's room I sit down on her bed with her straddling me. Then I start to lick her cleavage.

"Please." She starts panting causing her tits to move under my tongue. Trying to drag it out little longer, I slowly unhook her bra.