Hazel

"I guess we better go." I say trying to move off his lap.

"Are you sure?" He ask looking at me as I readjust in my sit.

"I guess so." I say tucking my legs underneath me watching him watch me with a hunger in his eyes. I slowly look up at him he meets my gaze. Then I slowly I move back into his lap, I can still feel his hard erection slightly pressing into my entrance.

"What are you doing baby?" He ask as I sit down directly on him.

"I don't want to leave you." I tell him right before he pulls me in for a kiss.

"And I don't want you to leave me either." He says holding on to my hips so I can't wiggle. Then my fucking phone starts to ring again.

"Seriously." I say leaning over to look who is calling me. It's York.

"Answer it." Luke says looking at me, I answer it and put it to my ear.

"Hello."
"Where are you Haz?"
"I'm with Luke ... Why?"
"I just needed to know."
"Okay."
"Alright goodbye call if you need me."
"I will goodbye."

Then I hang up and sit my phone in the passenger sit.

"I think something  is happening." I say looking up at Luke.

"You think she is there?" He ask moving his hands from my hips to my ass.

"I don't even know." I say with his hands on my ass I can't even think straight.

"You know that when you have your hands on me I can't focus." I say with a giggle and a wiggle.

"Maybe I think you like it when I touch your ass." He says with a grin and chuckle.

"You are so dirty Mr. Morris." I say wiggling in his lap.

"You like me dirty don't you Miss Cox." He says leaning down her a kiss and then he tugs on my bottom lip aiding me to yelp.

"See you do like me dirty." He says with a chuckle.

"Maybe I do." I say sinking down farther in his lap.

"Damn your playing dirty." He says resting his hands on my hips.