Luke

After I get off the phone with Hazel, I pull into the body shop and see Uncle Dan talking to Drake.

"Hey man." I tell him as I am walking to him.

"Oh hey, I was just talking to Dan about trading mom's car for that old Chevy pick up." He says looking at the truck and nodding at me.

"Got anything for me to do?" I ask Dan.

"Yeah got in a banged up Ford in the left side." He says pointing to the left side of the shop.

"Alright, I'll talk to you later Drake. Dan you know where I am at." I tell them walking up to the truck.

Three hours later I have most of the dents out and I am so tucking hot, and it only 5 o'clock. Then I get a call from
York.

"Shit man. Haz's moms boyfriend just showed up asking for her mom, the. He told me he hasn't seen her in 2 weeks." He says in such a rush, almost like he has been running a mile.

"So that means she has been lying to them, when she says she is going out with him." He adds slowly.

"Wait, I thought Drake said she was coming back today." I tell him grabbing a water out of the cooler.

"No man, Drake lied he hasn't talked to her at all." York tells me taking in a big breath.

"Shit, why would Haz not tell me?" I ask York not really wanting an answer.

"Hell if I know. Something is going on with him. I walked in on him with Zoe Clark, he didn't even bother to tell me to get out. He just keep going. I think he knows something we don't know." York says sounding more like a dad instead of his sisters best friend.

"Dude he is a teenage boy, damn we both act like that. Damn give him a break." I say getting in the Jeep.

"I'll give you that." He says, "Dude, please don't tell Hazel. We cool?" He ask as I am pulling out.

"Yeah, she doesn't have to know anything." I tell him hanging up.