Luke

After Hazel dropped Beth off, I decide to let, I mean give her some time by herself. I don't know what goes through her head most of the time, I've been sitting on the couch in the basement for what seemed like forever. When I hear my little sister come down the steps.

"Lukey ... Pukey." She says skipping down the steps.

"What is it Beth." I tell her standing up and meeting her at the bottom of the steps.

"Mommy had not fixed me nothing and I'm so hungry." She says jumping up and down.

"Alright baby doll. What can I get you for supper?" I ask her picking her up and going back to the kitchen.

"Umm... Let me see ice cream with sprinkles." She says as I sit her on the counter.

"Nope not happening." I whisper to her.

"Well, then Whoopers and Mt. Dew will do good for me." She tells me jumping down and going to the fridge.

"You have never even seen a Whopper in your life." I tell her closing the fridge door.

"Yes I have. Hazel had them for lunch. DUH." She tells me sticking my tongue out.

"My crazy girls. How about we have pizza." I tell her grabbing my keys.

"Bread sticks?" She ask as we are walking out the door.

"Maybe only if your good." I tell her buckling her in.

"Please." She yells as I close the door and walk over to my side.