Luke

When Hazel jumps down from the counter, the only thing I can think about is those damn tits. I can't let her walk away from me, so I grab her by the waist and guide her back to me. I lean down slightly do that our lips touch. Then before I can stop myself I pick her up, she locks her ankles behind me and I almost instantly explode in my pants.

"Oh shit." I say moaning when she rocks against me.

"Sorry." She says kinda leaning away from me. But I pull her right back to me.

"You don't got to be sorry about that." I tell her giving her a kiss.

After a few seconds we pull away from each other. She starts to giggle and that's when I know she really is nervous.

"It's okay." I tell her giving her a hug and letting her go, but instead of letting go she holds on to me.

"Hazel I love you." I tell her giving her one more kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too." She says unlocking her ankles from behind my back and sliding down me. Until her feet touch the ground.

"Let me help." I tell her following her to the laundry room.

"You don't have too."she says turning to look at me.

"Hell I know I don't have too, I want too." I tell her pulling her back into me and pulling her bottom lip into my mouth and edging her closer to the wall. Then we pull away from each other breathing hard, she then starts to giggle again.

"What's so funny?" I ask her smiling down at her.

"Go look at yourself in the mirror." She says giggling and blushing.

"You should look at yourself too." I tell her mainly talking about the little hickey I left on the back of her neck. She then turns to the bathroom upstairs to see what I am talking about, then I hear a small yelp and I know she has seen it. Then she comes running down stairs.

"Oh my god, I am going to kill you Luke Morris. YOUR DEAD." She says rubbing into the laundry room.

"Now come on baby why would you go and go that?" I ask her with a smirk.

"Fine then I'll just let York see it and he will kill you for me." She says giving me a smile and a eye roll, she then bends down to get the clothes.