Hazel

Not knowing where I am at is pissing me off. But being the kind of person Vincent is he had blindfolded me as soon as he dragged me off into the SUV. I think we have been driving for at least an hour.

"Hey, I've really got to pee." I tell him feeling around to find the seat belt and pulling if away from my neck.

"Sweetheart we are getting there."he says rubbing my leg.

"Drive fucking faster. And get your hand off my leg." I tell him pushing his hand off my leg.

"You'll warm up to me." He says. Damn to think at one time I had a crush on him.

"Fuck you." I tell him crossing my legs.

"I am going." He says as soon as we hit a gravel road.

"Where are we?" I ask knowing he isn't going to tell me anything.

"Your new move." He replies to me, which surprises me.

"Are we there?" I ask wiggling a little to make it look believable that I really have to go. My phone is in my back pocket. I know he doesn't trust me so he will search me at some point.

"We're here."  He says stopping the SUV.

"Thank god. Point me to the nearest bathroom." I tell him ripping the blindfold and opening the door. Looking up I see this huge log cabin.

"Straight in to the right." He says getting out too closing the door and pulling some brown bags out of the back.

"Thank you." I say walking, everything about Vincent is big. Walking to the bathroom and pulling out my phone I text Luke and boys the same message.

Vincent brought me to some cabin. I love you. See you soon.

Knowing that he will search me sometime or another, so I shove it down my shirt.

"Aye."he says knocking on the door lightly.

"Sorry." I say flushing the toilet and washing my hands. When I open the door I notice that he has changed his shirt and taken off his shoes. If I were not trapped here I would probably be thinking how good he looks.